PART-24

(Note:- italics font shows their thoughts and underlined means they are talking in korean.)

After everyone left now you and BTS were just sitting in living room. You were just sitting on the sofa on the left, while BTS was sitting on the middle and right sofa.

There was just an awkward silence as BTS didn't dared to start conversation and you just feel little bit uncomfortable around them since the day they proposed you. But to break silence you spoke

Y/n-wanna watch tv?

BTS- ya...

You just then smile and nodded and switched on the tv and started changing channels.

Y/n-*while changing channels on tv* what you guys want watch.

J-hope- anything you watch is okay.

Y/n- but st...wait let me get some bollywood music channel.

Then you started music channel also swtiched on korean subtitles for them and song which was being played on screen was--(balam pichkari).

You saw that they were lost in the song.Just in some minutes song ended.

J-hope- nice song.

Jin-yeah...

Jungkook- but don't you think its half story like they didn't showed why that other man was robbing things and all.

Y/n- if you guys know that in Bollywood movies they add songs in between. So to understand everything in song you need to watch movie.

Jimin- do have that movie now...

Y/n-yeah... I mean its available on Netflix.

Taehyung- can we watch then...

Y/n- you can watch but lets just now continue with listening music and plan to watch movie at night so others can also join.

RM- that sounds good.

Suga- yaahh...let me sleep for a while you all are disturbing me.

Y/n- if you to want good sleep then go and sleep in your room because if you will sleep like this than your back will pain. I will just wake you up for lunch don't worry.

Suga- ohk...then I'm leaving.

Then he went from there and you with others started watching songs but soon you also excused yourself by telling them that you had some work amd got up and went into the room and started setting everything for vlive.

Time skips

Afternoon (12:30PM)

You came in living room and saw that they were still listening bollywood songs.

Y/n- let's have lunch...

BTS- ya lets go.

Y/n- suga isn't here...let me go and wake him up.

At Suga's and Taehyung's room

As you reach the entrance of the room you saw that the door was slightly open. So you just went inside the room.