PART-27

(Note:- italics font shows their thoughts and underlined means they are talking in korean.)

Next day

Morning( near about half past 8)

Everyone was at dinning table having breakfast with small formal talks because everyone knew about that you still need some time  to  get back to your normal self, so they did not try to say much

Everyone was at dinning table having breakfast with small formal talks because everyone knew about that you still need some time to get back to your normal self, so they did not try to say much.

Y/n- guys if you all don't want then don't take more clothes because i know it is very difficult to move all the luggage from here to there.

Lisa- but I think we are going to stay there for a long time, so we must have clothes.

Y/n- you can have mine or Aarohi's. And for boys they can have it from one of our male friend.

BTS TXT and BP- okay.

With that you all completed breakfast and then you all left for airport to take your flight.

Time skips

After flight landed you all collected your luggages and then came out and saw that two cars are already there waiting for you guys.

Y/n- guys lets split into two groups.

Aarohi- ya... I will be with txt and blackpink. You and BTS take another car.

Y/n- umm...okay.

Then you asked both the drivers to put all the luggage in their respective cars and also helped them in carrying them. Then you all left for Bhrampur (your village).

Time skips

You all reach your village. You look outside the car and told them

Y/n- guys, we are here.

Taehyung- really *excited*

Y/n- ya.

Then they all pipped out their faces through their window sides and started view outside.