PART-32

(Note:- italics font shows their thoughts and underlined means they are talking in korean.)

Still flashback
Past stroy continue

You both reached his house.

Jungkook- here, its my house.

Y/n- its beautiful... *Sighs* wish i could have lived in this type of house.

Jungkook- lets go inside. My eomma and halmoni(grandma) must be waiting for me.

You nodded your head.

He opened his house's main door while speaking.

Jungkook- eomma halmoni, I'm home.

And you entered behind him.

Jk's mom- oh... You are home *she spoke while coming towards main gate drying her wet hands*

Jk's mom- who is she?

You bowed to her.

Jungkook- eomma, actually she is that Indian princess. Who came here for tour.

Jk's mom- really? *Shocked*

Jungkook- ya... We had classes together today. Then she asked if i can give our kingdom tour. So she is with me.

Jk's mom- *bowed to you* sorry, princess we didn't know about you. You pls come and sit inside.

Y/n- Aunty, don't do this much for me. Consider me as your own child? Like you treat Jungkook.

Jk's mom- ok..let me prepare some delicious food for you both. It's already lunch time. I will quickly prepare it till then *turns to Jungkook* Jungkook till then you introduce her to your grandmother. She is in living room.

Jungkook- ok... Let's go Y/n.

With that you and Jungkook went in living room and Jungkook's mom left for kitchen.

In living

Jungkook- halmoni, see who is here.

He spoke as he went besides her and gives her side hug and you followed him and sat in front of his grandmother.

jk's grandma- awww...she is so beautiful. Is she your friend? *She spoke as she caressed you face with her old wrinkled hands*

Jungkook- ya..
She is my friend. She that Indian princess who came here for tour.

Jk's grandma- I thought so as she is so beautiful. And after her arrival I heard from people also.

Jk's grandma- Jungkook, is she just you frined or...

Jungkook- halmoni, she is just my friend. We just met today day morning.

Jk's grandma- hmm... *She stood up* you both have talk. I will go and help your eomma in cooking.