My knight

Why this always happens to me? all l want is to love someone who Loves me for whom I am not for my body or money, They always come after me for my looks or my family background.

      Not for me.

        It was 10th breathup for in just three months.

          I was just feed up with it.

       Here again this girl keep touching me even I said I am not interested with her.

    I just want to cool down myself all I want to relax.

        Even though night club was not right place I just realised it now.

          I was about stand up from there but she pulled me back and sit on my lap.

             Why you play hard to get Ohm! Don't you think I looking good for you, I feel sad for you Ohm I got to know you got break up again, you should be lucky to have me tonight.

        She starts to move on my lap while kissing my neck, She started to open my shirt.

        Suddenly someone push the girl from my lap and stand infront of me.

          Don't you see he not interested in you girl why you keep pushing yourself on someone who doesn't need it.

              I saw that girl gone while cursed at the person who stands infront of me.

        I starts to buttoned my shirt.

       If you don't like it you should fight to get out of her not accept just like that.

         I Said not interested it's her who keeps coming how can I push a girl, it's would not nice.

       Has I said looks at the person infront of me...

           He looks at me with his tired eyes.

        Why you care if it's girl, she just would take advantage of you! You should care about yourself not about others, Stop with this old sh*t thinking.

          Alright why you even angry with me.

       What you want me do Mr... Smile at you and wish you for what you done for yourself said the person.

       No But thanks for Saved me.

      Whatever be careful you looks like someone who just got broken heart, take care of yourself said that person just walks and disappear from crowd.

       Looks like interesting person, But to bad I meet in this situation.

      While looks at my watch' I stand up and gone out from the club.

          I got inside my condo felt nothing but loneness around me has I closed my eyes I saw that unknown person face.

        Looks like I meet my knight I smiled has i remember him.

     Has I fallen sleep.

Nanon Pov:

         I was with Aon who was currently shows his interested on me we are on club while talking to him I looking at around where I saw something which makes me uncomfortable in some ways, after sometime I gone near a person who also looks like nothing but uncomfortable, After watch it I take it on my way and stop it.

    A person infront of me was clearly drunk.

    I was talking to him but all he done was looking at me.

       Uhh his guy.

Why you care if it's girl, she just would take advantage of you! You should care about yourself not about others, Stop with this old sh*t thinking.

I told him.

Alright why you even angry with me.

His he asking me really his man.

He knows how to annoyed me...

   I look at Aon who looks at me.

    Then I remembered I was currently acting like someone who was nothing but sweet person I put smile on my face than looks at Aon than gone towards him.

   Why you went without telling me anything baby says Aon.

     Nothing I thought I saw my friend but he was not p' Aon.

      Ohh it's that so.

       Yes p' can we go out of this place I was not so comfortable here

      Alright we can go.