I will meet you

I looking at my phone blankly, but my thoughts are all about him.

        It's been weeks we both still not meet each other we don't have eachother phone number, we don't even know about each other life.

        But still I remembered him.

        I can't understand why but not able to forget about him.

                  When he talks about his life. I thought his life was not that tragedy.

               But I remember my own dark memories.

       When I was small I always feel unlucky cause I don't have my parents in my life, but I had pink she was great person she was my biggest support but mostly she does everything for me not even think about her life I felt I was burden for her but I accept her has my ma cause I don't even know if my own mother can take care me as she had been but I want her to live her life enjoy her life I don't want her to live her life just for me.

       I was not perfect in my life I know that.

       I don't have any reason to blame anything happens in my life but still I can't able to accept my life as it's was.

      Even though I don't have any friend other than Chimon I was fine with it.

     I was accepted that my life was not going to be fully lovely memories.

       But it's just how things happens right you not able have something you wished to have.

          I know I was wrong at the way I choose to get money but it's was only way I can do.

       And I don't feel bad for it.

        Cause if not me anyway they gonna choose another Omega it beta for there own entertainment.

            And I always make them not to do same mistakes they do.

          I play a nice bittersweet game with all of them.

          I don't thought about my mate cause I don't think my life will be any better if I was with my mate.

        I inner wolf also not talk it to me till now.

      Myself and my wolf are mostly silent but my wolf was always been sad I just don't know why maybe cause he was my wolf.

          But after I meet Ohm who share about his life I feel nothing but jealous cause he had everything I wished to have but one thing I feel pity was how much he depressed about not finding a mate and a good friend.

        If I was lived in his life I was so sure I would be more bad than I was now.

        But can we meet up again.

                    Even though I know I get all information about him just by Google it, I still keep thinking is it worth to trying it.

        You should be with him please just be with him for me Nanon asks my wolf Pran which suprised me.

                       It's was first time Pran ask something to me.

      And I don't have any reason to reject it.

        Maybe I to want Break from the money hunter game for now.

       I look at my phone search about Mr Ohm.

       Looks like we gonna meet soon Mr Ohm.