Thought

Nanon Pov:)

             I like this life I was currently living. I was just felt nice to live like this I have job which was not stressful but pay me good hugely I have boss who was lovely kind heart person and not to forget his looks his was one of the hot Alpha that I ever meet in my life.

           Even though he was still mystery person who still hide his true self.

         But I don't want to over do things that may cause trouble for both of us.

       But the thing is Ohm's family was also lovely people who loves me as there one of the family members which was nice right I really feel lucky to meet people like them even though it's was late I still felt thankful for it.

         I got to know about Ohm better by his family than himself.

                   Even though he was bad at expressing himself I understand him.

            But Ohm's pa want him to get mate before it's too late.

           All of his family members arrange different types of people for him to be his mate.

      And I can say that only put more stress for Ohm.

     I myself was not ready to accept mate right now cause it was big step in my life and I know I was right now that Why I understand Ohm but I was not push into this thing like Ohm though.

        But I really can't able to help to Ohm if he doesn't express his thoughts to me cause I was not mind reader...

      But I really want to help him but it's just I don't know how as always my omega feel sad for him.

      With the thoughts of Ohm I Started my full day.