Happy

After few months:)

      It's been few months ago, I accept the idea to be friend with a person who was nothing but a Stanger. But now he was one of the important person in my life. I myself was happy that for choosing a correct things.

                      Not only him but his family members all are good people, I love each one of the family members of his.

         At first it was hard to understand him.

      He was looking like he having no worries full of confidence outside but after spending time with him I saw his weakness he showed me he trust me I am happy that he trust me.

        Now a days I can understand him just by one look at him, I can able feel what he was feeling inside without any words shared between us.

           I not even feel like his with Mon I been close with him before I was five years old he was one an only friend who truly understand me and gave respect towards me, His family members also nice towards me I always thought Mon was my soulmate.

      But after spending time with Ohm after all this few months I feel like Ohm was my soulmate.

      I know it's was myself being with this stupid thoughts but I can't able to control myself like Ohm.

         But I hope it's would not develope it more than a good friendship cause that's what good for both of us.

      Alright let's Stop the day dreaming come on Nanon let start the work.

      I starts to get ready for the work.

   After getting ready I look at the clock it's still early so I thought about eat breakfast outside.

       After eating I look at my phone it would be correct if I reached office.

       I reached office on correct timing.

      I gone straight to Ohm's Cabin and starts my work.

       Oh.. I forgot to add my own work space was near by Ohm's Cabin so most of the time we spend just like that ( no dirty mind).

     It's mostly me who talks with him one of the best thing about him was I never seen him Angry he was really calm and kind heart person but I still not understand why most of the employees are scared of him. But sometimes when I saw Ohm he remains me of ( cute,puppy) which I not gonna tell him.

       After looking at his work space was cleaned and neat I gone towards my work space starting my day works.

      After few minutes I saw the Cabin door was opened by Ohm.

      I looks at him and Smiled.

      Good morning Non.

      Good morning Ohm.

        That how that day starts hope everything goes well like this.