Mask

Nanon Pov;)

          I was looking at today work schedule for Ohm looking like today also another busy day for Ohm.

                    I was already prepared all arrangements for today meeting and I also called to Mr Mew(Ohm's dad) and said about the delay Ohm may come for dinner, I still worried about Ohm cause he was so interested in working than spending time with his family even though Mr Gulf (Ohm's pa) he can able to saw that Ohm was improving in day by day life but I can't able to get that.

          Even though I can able to say that I changed to a person who was working in big company which gives me big paycheck at the end of the each month which was one of my dreams cause I onces which nothing but for this simple life.

         I almost forgot that once I was big money mind person who was ready to get into any family just to get money but after meeting Ohm I was changed to a better person which I was thankful for him.

       Even though our relationship was fine I still felt like Ohm always put this mask to hide his own self.

          Even when I saw Ohm spend time with his family members I can say they are having good relationship I can feel Ohm love for his family but I also saw the invisible wall that he put around himself whenever Mr Gulf or Mr Mew talks about Ohm marriage life or about date.

       Maybe Ohm had bad past love life like me cause I also do same whenever my ma talks about me getting married soon cause I am getting old etc.... I do get irritated if someone asks me when I am gonna get settled on my life.

          Again why I thinking about myself no I was wondering about Ohm not about myself Nanon why you even thinking about Ohm know you should think about today Fun cause after long days today was Friday which means tomorrow is holiday ah... I can able to enjoy some time for myself though.

             Then I heard cabin door opens I saw Ohm came.

         Good morning Non.

          Good morning Ohm.

      I get up from my site than went near Ohm I take the schedule than placed on table.

       Ohm this was today schedule do you had any break fast Ohm.

        Thanks Non yes I had breakfast but a Cup of coffee would be nice.

         Alright then I will take care of it.

________________________

   After all meetings end it's already passed 5 pm ...

       Ohm you still not had your lunch can I arrange it.

           Sorry for that Non meeting was ended late than I expected you can go and had you lunch I may had later cause I have some paperwork and I also not feeling so hungry to.

      Ohm I also know you had paperwork but atleast had some sandwich after that you can do it please.

       Alright come lets go I know you must so hungry cause I know how much you love food.

       Finally Ohm gonna eat and that with me..... Ohm are you real.

         Non stop it come are you just want to keep talking.

         Ok...ok after all Ohm accept to go with me thanks for it Ohm.

       Non you know right currently you being dramatic....

         And I know Mr Ohm not hate it.

       Yes I can't hate you Non.

         Did you said anything Ohm...

        No I also hungry so what we gonna eat...

        We gonna eat simple but classic Ohm...

      I trust your opinion Non...

       And I am happy for it...

_________________

         After came office we started to continue our work.

          I heard Ohm's phone ring.

           But he not pick up the call.

      While it's keep continue the ring...

        Ohm can I attend the call for you.

        No it's fine Non it's ot important call anyway.

        If you say so Ohm.

        After sometime the call stopped.

          Than my phone started to rings...

          I looked at it.

         Than I look at Ohm.

           Now I know why Ohm not pick the call.

         I attended the call.

            Sorry Ms.sara Mr Ohm was currently busy at meetings I will let Mr Ohm about your call Ms.Sara.

          Again sorry for it...

        I ended up the call.

       Than looks at Ohm.

    He also looking at me with this famous poker face.

         Ohm ms.Sara was waiting on ×××××  for your dinner date.

       Non I was not interested in it and you also know that right just tell her anything and stop the date please.

             But Ohm it was 5th date you cancel in one month but there was no reason for any of it you know how hard it for me to give a false words to them and rejected it for you.

         I know but it just I was not interested but my every family members keep on putting me this date while I keep getting irritating nothing other than that.

              Alright Ohm and don't forget to take dinner I will go and tell Ms Sara personally.

       Thanks Non...

__________

This was another reason makes me curious about Ohm past...

       Still waiting for Ohm to open up.

       After all my experience in lie saves me.