three

-

letting interest get the better of him, wonwoo ignored his brother completely and went off to his room, checking his notification.

k1m///
hey ;)
are you interested to be my baby?
we could voice call at 3pm later

wonwoo flushed, not used to getting flirted at. this person was really straightforward, so much that he didn't know how to answer.

wonwhoo
ermm hi
okay
i guess

k1m///
you look stunning btw

wonwhoo
uhh
thanks

smiling, wonwoo typed,

wonwhoo
do you wanna voice call now?
i'm kinda busy later

k1m///
sure baby

wonwhoo
what
uhh
okay

wonwoo stared into blank space for a few minutes after that, not exactly knowing why he had a smile on his face. he got brought back to reality from his strange reverie when his phone buzzed in his hand.

incoming voice call from k1m///
accept | decline

pressing the accept button, wonwoo heard nothing but a faint buzzing sound, leaving him confused. then suddenly, a deep voice spoke, "hello,what is your name, cute guy?" his cheeks tinting red, wonwoo was suddenly glad that it wasn't a video call, he didn't want to embarrass himself the first time meeting this guy.

"umm... wonwoo." wonwoo wanted to slap himself for stammering, and, feeling the need to explain something unnecessary to this guy. "my brother signed me up for this, i really don't know anything, so..." he trailed off.

a bright laugh sounded from the other end of the phone, making wonwoo feel funny inside. biting his lower lip, wonwoo heard the reply, "well, i must thank your brother for giving me a chance to meet you."

"hehe.' wonwoo gave an awkward laugh and replied, "i don't know anything about this..." wonwoo contemplated his word choices. "uhh business."

"it's okay." the other comforted, "i'll teach you." wonwoo could feel the smirk of this k1m guy, even though they were just talking on the phone. he could also already tell that this guy he set himself up to would be really flirty, but it gave him butterflies unlike the disgusted feeling he got when jungkook or his friends (jun, hoshi) tried to flirt with him.

this was strange.

"i'll be asking you some questions, okay?" the deep, calming voice on the other end continued. "some might be a little weird, but it's a must-go-through procedure." wonwoo paused, frowning. this voice sounds oddly familiar to him, like he heard it somewhere. weird.

"okay..." he answered, uncertain.. weird questions? why didn't jungkook warm him. anyways, he had to do it anyways, he had already landed himself so far.

"have you dated before?"

"no..?"

"which days are you free on?"

"everyday after 4pm i guess, weekends after 10?"

"are you a virgin?"

"w-what?!"

wonwoo spluttered, highly embarrassed by this sudden personal question.

"yeah..?"

there was a chuckle from the other end of the phone, making wonwoo blush yet again. ugh, why was he like this?

"we should talk about the contacts and stuff next time we meet in person. then we'll settle how much i pay you. could you upload a selfie after this?"

"...yeah"

"great. are you free to meet up this saturday? i'll send you the address later if you give me your phone number."

"okay." wonwoo felt that everything was just going too smoothly and fast, he couldn;t even pause to think. although this might be dangerous, highly possible, he felt like this person was trustable. maybe.

"see you this saturday! can't wait to meet you in person. you' definitely be stunning. i'll text you all the details after this. bye."

"umm okay." wonwoo answered, highly clueless but anticipating. saturday... that's two days later. he didn't know anything about meeting up with this guy and giving good first impressions, but he was definitely excited.

k1mm///
here's my phone number
xxx-xxx-xxx
and the restaurant we'll be meeting up in
you could consider dressing up smartly :)

wonwhoo
thanks
i added you

wow. wonwoo's eyes widened when he clicked into the address. wasn't this the most expensive japanese cuisine restaurant. wonwoo had always stared along with envy when some of his classmates boast about how good the restaurant food was, and all he could afford was fast food.

no thanks to his shitty parents. he thought bitterly.

and now, he would be dining there. amazing how fast life changes. is this what jungkook also gets from his sugar daddy? no wonder he always looks ecstatic for no apparent reason after his dates.

wonwhoo
and here's the selfie ヽ(͡◕ ͜ʖ ͡◕)ノ

wonwhooand here's the selfie ヽ(͡◕ ͜ʖ ͡◕)ノ

k1m///
damnn
you look cute ><

wonwhoo
hehe

k1m///
cant wait to see you
my driver will pick you up at 6pm
for dinner :D
bye for now

wonwhoo
bai :D

wonwoo replied with a grin on his face, and continued to stare into blank space until jungkook barged in and started shouting at him.