seven

-

k1m///
heyy ;)
you free to go out today? i wanna bring you somewhere :<

wonwhoo
hmm okay
where tho 🧐

k1m///
patience bby :D
you'll find out
i'll pick you up in an hr! <3

wonwhoo
no need for those "<3" and ";)" 🙄

k1m///
but they're kyoottt 🤧
but not as cute as you 😭💖

wonwhoo
omgg stopp 🙃
i'm getting butterflies 🤩
ew now my emo ass is tired stop with those dumb af emojis

k1m///
:<
finee only bcz u asked sweetie

wonwhoo
...

putting down his phone with a smile, wonwoo quickly realised how easily he gets flustered by mingyu when they only just met a few days ago, and how weak he was to mingyu's constant flirting as his face felt like it was burning. with a ghost of a smile, wonwoo glanced towards his wardrobe in search of what to wear. it was only his second meeting with mingyu afterall, he wanted to leave a good impression. still impressed by how mingyu had actually payed him $500 right after their first meeting, wonwoo was looking forward to going out with mingyu again, he told himself it was just for the money, but the faint blush on his cheeks tells otherwise.

k1m///
guess who will be picking you up today! ;)

wonwhoo
hmm, def not u
maybe ur driver? ><

k1m///
:(
meanie you know it's me >:(

wonwhoo
hehe
ur here alr

k1m///
not me, maybe my driver
you can come down :D

wonwoo giggled slightly, then covering his mouth with wide eyes. that was embarrassing, he didn't want to make that girlish giggle in front of mingyu.

laughing to himself, he rushed down the stairs and flattened his hair which was messy from running and the wind blowing through it. no way was he going to let mingyu flatten his hair for him, just the thought of it was making him highly flustered.

"hey!" mingyu called once wonwoo appeared from the entrance, waving with a wide grin on his face, which wonwoo instantly mirrored with a smile because mingyu's happy vibes were just contagious and too hard to resist.

"hey." wonwoo answered, his small smile widening when mingyu pulled his hand and dragged him into the car.

"you're literally kidnapping me." wonwoo managed to scoff, eyes not leaving mingyu as he took in his outfit - even with just a leather jacket and a plain white shirt underneath matched with jeans, he still looks effortlessly stunning and has wonwoo too stunned to speak.

"but you love it, don't you." mingyu gave a playful smirk, starting the engine. speechless and hot in the face everytime mingyu flirts with him, wonwoo decided to keep quiet and turned his head to stare out of the window instead. but not long after, wonwoo couldn't help himself and turned back to stare at mingyu. it was embarrassing of course, but he didn't care at the moment.

his heart raced, watching mingyu driving with one hand that somehow made him fall for mingyu more. this was weird and illegal, wonwoo thought to himself, it's illegal someone could look so attractive. running a hand through his hair, mingyu caught wonwoo staring at him and smirked yet again, before turning his head fleetingly and looking at wonwoo, amused.

wonwoo lowered his head a said nothing, smiling shyly when mingyu asked, "am i so handsome that you have to stare?"

the slightly tense but comfortable atmosphere and mingyu's playful attitude continued for the whole ride. wonwoo wanted to get out as soon as possible because he had already successfully embarrassed himself, but he wanted to stay as well, catching mingyu's quick glances and small smiles, it was a rather contradictory feeling.