fourteen

sorry with the short updates 

-

subsequent dates leads to mingyu paying wonwoo every time, sometime with a tip or two. he wasnt a broke college major student anymore, but as money piled up in his bank account and bills were paid, he started to overthink, mixed emotions engulfing him. did mingyu really treat this as just a business, just friends with benefits? what if mingyu didn't even like him? what if he was just imagining it, all those times mingyu might have been staring at him, smiling at him? was he so desperate for the attention that he was hallucinating?

sighing tiredly, wonwoo put down his phone, not wanting to waste his time scrolling through instagram that was now full of mingyu fan accounts, but not wanting to do anything else other. mingyu had asked him out again today, and at first, wonwoo didn't want to agree to going out with him, with so much on his mind recently. he didn't want to admit to thinking about mingyu nearly 24/7 now, he knew it was unhealthy but he felt too drained to do anything to change it. how was he going to face mingyu, ask those questions that have been in his mind for so long?

"you have to look good for your mr idol," jungkook commented, fixing wonwoo's hair that was now permed and fluffy.

"i look ridiculous." wonwoo glanced at himself in the mirror, running a hand through his hair and making jungkook glare at him as he messed it up. he was dressed in a silver dress shirt that was tucked into ripped black jeans. the silver was so shiny even under their apartment lights it made wonwoo feel weirdly put on show, he was dressed too extravagantly.

"shut up, you know nothing about fashion." jungkook snapped at him, but was still gentle when fixing up his clothes, attaching a matching cat-charm necklace for wonwoo.

"we're just going for a walk and maybe to a bar." wonwoo whined, "why dress like we're going to some formal dress party?"

"you need to dress up if you want to impress him." jungkook coaxed, patting him on the back. "you can do it."

"i have no chance with him." wonwoo groaned, rolling his eyes and sighing again. "he's an idol, even if i do have a chance, the fans and the press with all their stupid news will fuck us up anyways."

"don't be so moody-poody." jungkook consoled, "things wont be as bad as you think."

"they will." wonwoo retorted under his breath but slung his bag over his shoulder and waved at his brother before leaving the house and waiting for mingyu's car.