ten

guess what bitches im back

short update but enjoy

-

"it's pretty obvious you're getting obsessed with your mister sugar daddy," jun commented, soonyoung nodding beside him. they were at jun's house, jihoon wasn't here because he was busy and he didn't want to deal with soonyoung's shit.

wonwoo sighed, shaking his head and running a hand through his hair. "i don't really know... i'm still unsure about our relationship but i think i kinda like him..."

soonyoung jumped up from the couch. "WAIT A DAMN MINUTE DID I HEAR CORRECTLY?!- JEON WONWOO HAS A CRUSH ON-"

"just shut the fuck up," wonwoo deadpanned, covering soonyoung's loud and annoying mouth. jun sniggered on the side.

"that's some character development, bestie," clapping wonwoo on the back, jun grinned mischievously. "no longer the emo and broke single guy that has no interest in anyone!"

"can the both of you just screw off." wonwoo groaned, but not in the annoyed way, "it's such a pain to have feelings."

"i feel you, mate." jun leaned back against the sofa. "it's too hard on your emo and depressed little soul."

soonyoung burst into uncontrollable laughter and started kicking around the sofa like a maniac.

wonwoo punched jun and threw himself onto the bed, staring at the ceiling. yeah, this was a totally new feeing and experience for him, he was a little scared, confused, and uncertain. the weird feelings mingyu was giving him...

wonwoo's phone beeped. once, then twice. wonwoo was planning to ignore it for now, until soonyoung leaned over and tried to look at his messages, making wonwoo snatch the phone away and glare at a sulky soonyoung who was looking at him with an exaggerated sad face and a pout.

"you look disgusting," jun teased. "no one likes it when you pull such a face." even though he was saying that, he couldn't help but pull soonyoung into a hug and laugh at wonwoo's reaction at the same time, soonyoung's complaints muffled by his sweater sleeve.

wonwoo reluctantly opened his phone notification, his eyes widening uncontrollably. it was two messages from mingyu, inviting him out again.

k1m///
i wanna take you out for a surprise 👁🫦👁
to a different place this time 🤩

wonwhoo
um 👀
are you gonna kidnap me 🤔

k1m///
you'll never knowww 😩
3pm later i'll pick you up? 💕💕💕

wonwhoo
um sure
but stop with ur disgusting emojis pls thx 💀

k1m///
ok fine wonuwu

wonwhoo
...

with a small grin on his face, which quickly faded when he lifted his head because jun and soonyoung were staring at him expectantly and wonwoo rolled his eyes, sighing.

he had to explain everything to his friends, now he exposed how much he was whipped for mingyu.