Chapter 11 - 'Yang' in there, everyone!

It all began that fateful morning, Weiss recounted.

RWBY woke up to a dark, cloudy and rainy day where they originally intended to use it as a means of respite after all the cramming.

The heiress wasn't particularly upset, naturally. There was always something else she could improve in, and she was going to use this opportunity to do just that.

Blake had plenty of book to keep herself occupied with. As soon as she figured out what happened to that other book from last night of course.

Yang and Ruby on the other hand...

"Yaaaaang, wanna go play Fatal Combat?

"Noo...Not in the mood for it..."

"Red Gone Online then?"

"Mh, I've got no more money to buy ammo and I don't feel like doing another heist.."

"Well then let's grab Y/n and play some Creature Hun-"

-grooowll

"Or, we could have some food first. I'm starving" Yang groaned out from her bed, lazily rolling out unto the floor and slowly picking herself up.

Her sister hopped off her own bed and turned toward the door, before seeing her sister wasn't following.

"Uh, Yang? Aren't you coming to the cafeteria?"

"Nah, I just remembered there's something I bought that I've been meaning to try for a while. I'll eat that instead."

Hearing this, both Weiss and Blake's ears perked up while their eyebrows raised. 

This could either mean something interesting, or a horrible decision waiting to happen.

"Oh, well what it is?" the short redhead quickly pulled up beside her sister in the kitchen, watching as the blonde pulled out a small red colored packet out of the cupboard.

Presenting it to Ruby, the girl looked on with confusion.

"..Instant Ramen?"

"Well yea, but this one is supposed to be super spicy! I saw it while I was out in Vale and thought it'd be a good way to test myself. And seeing how the weather's shit-"

"Swear Jar!"

-clink! Without hesitation, the blonde chucked a small coin into the large jar presented to her by Ruby before continuing,

"- I figured might as well try it out today and see how it is. Wanna have a taste?"

"Mhhh...I guess?"

"Nice! Hey you two" the blonde popped her head into the common room. "Wanna see how you stack up? Could be fun!"

"I'm not good with spicy food, so I think I'll pass."

"And I've got better things to do."

Blake's and Weiss' responses respectively.

Yang's eyebrows furrowed for a brief moment, before a teasing smirk settled unto her features.

"Oh, is that right? Okay, suit yourselves then. Can't believe you're scared of some noodles though, especially you Weiss."

"...What?" seeing the heiresses eyes narrow caused Yang's smirk to widen.

"I mean, you come from Atlas, right Weiss? I was sure you guys would be able to handle the heat much better than us regular folk, seeing how cold you usually are. But then again, I don't think they let you eat spicy stuff to begin with."