The Criminal Underworld (pt 2)

Reader's POV

"What kind of idea?" Y/N asked nervously, trying to measure her voice evenly. "Relax," Boba said, standing up. "Just a mission."

Mission? Did he mean, like, capturing a bounty? "So we're going bounty hunting?" Y/N asked. She Could tell Boba was smirking.

"Precisely," he said. Boba walked past Y/N to his ship and it took a few moments for her to realize she was supposed to follow him. "Coming?" Boba asked, turning towards her.

"Yep," Y/N said, following him and faking a confidence she didn't feel. She took a deep breath and entered the legendary Slave I, starting to relax a bit like Boba had suggested, though her hand still protectively hovered over her gun.

"Where are we going, anyway?" Y/N asked.

"Yavin IV," was the idle reply.

"May I ask why?" Y/N questioned.

"We have to steal a lightsaber," Boba answered.

"From who?"

"Ben Solo, now stop asking questions."

Y/N nodded and didn't talk until they arrived at Luke Skywalkers Jedi temple.

Boba's POV

He knew he shouldn't have snapped at her. Y/N had remained silent for the rest of the trip. Boba parked the ship about five yards away and turned towards Y/N. she was gazing at the jungle surrounding Slave I with a sparkle of wonder in her e/c eyes.

Boba smiled and opened the door. "Ladies first," he said. Y/N scowled.

"I'm no lady," she said, and Boba noticed for the first time the position of her (dominant hand) over her blaster.

"My mistake," Boba said. "It was simply because you looked the part."

Y/N got very red at that. Boba liked flirting with her; it was fun to see Y/N flustered. A soft pink would dust her cheeks and her eyes  caught the sunlight perfectly, making her look like a child of the stars.

Y/N walked past Boba to the jungle and it took a few moments for him to snap out of it and follow her. "Coming?" Y/N smirked.

~time skiperoo because I'm too lazy and tired to write a cool scene brought to you by Luke Skywalker's Jedi Academy~

(Still Boba's POV)

Boba sighed and took off his helmet. Why did stealing a meaningless lightsaber have to be so hard? Who cared what space leprechaun it belonged to? He could feel Y/N looking at him and he chuckled, deciding not to pay her any mind.

Boba ran his hand through his curly black hair and sat down at the controls. Y/N looked away from him and, out of the corner of his eye, Boba spotted her toying with the lightsaber. He flipped a few switches and set the course for Bespin.

Boba leaned back in his chair, turned on autopilot, and fell asleep.

Reader's POV

Y/N had stopped playing with the bounty after it had ignited and nearly poked her eye out. She walked over to Boba; they were nearing Bespin. He was peacefully asleep, a small smile was even playing across his lips.

Y/N sighed and picked up the lightsaber again as Slave I landed by itself. Y/N glanced back at Boba before she left the ship to turn in the weapon and collect the bounty.

~inside~

Y/N entered the 'throne' room. Lando Calrissian was eagerly chatting with some ladies with a wine glass in his hand. "Y/N," Lando hiccuped, noticing her. "Where's your partner in crime, I  wonder?"

"Just catching up on some needed rest," Y/N said. "I have the lightsaber." She held it out to Lando and he examined it in his hands, running his fingers along the surface. Lando nodded with a smile and handed Y/N the credits.

She returned to the ship and plunked the credits down next t Boba. He awoke with a start. "Why didn't you wake me?" he asked angrily. "You were sleeping," Y/N shrugged.

Boba's POV

Boba sighed and flew the ship (by himself this time) to Tatooine. He left his helmet in the ship; right now he was too tired to care, this being the fifth day ina row he hadn't slept.

Boba sighed again (jeez he sighs a lot) and entered his palace-thing (I forget what it's called comment if you know), sitting down on his throne. Y/N sat down next to him.

"What are you doing?" Boba asked, startled but not unpleasantly (a surprise to be sure, but a welcome one).

"It's comfy here," Y/N said simply, closing her eyes. Boba laughed and kissed her forehead before placing his arm around her shoulder and closing his eyes.

Fennec's POV

Fennec entered the room with a sack of credits flung over her shoulder and her hair slightly disheveled, but smiling with satisfaction nonetheless about the money she had earned.

She was going to say something but spotted Boba and Y/N on the throne and smirked, deciding to keep her mouth shut but smiling and simply heading to her room.

-A/N

FINALLY IM DONE WITH THIS STORY. Guys this took me a while for some reason even with skipping the part where they get the lightsaber, so I'm just gonna skip to the important part. Love you all!!! ❤️❤️❤️-