Something Just Like This

Boba found himself zoning out at Darth Vader's words as he gazed at the Sith Lord's assistant.

She was so beautiful, the way her H/C hair shone from the various lights around the room and her E/C eyes had some sort of gleam in them. Her nails were painted the same color as Boba's armor.

He didn't deserve her, and yet she was dating him anyway. She sent a smile Boba's way. "That's the mission," Vader finished. Boba left the room with the other bounty hunters and waited for the, to all disperse to their ships. As Y/N and Boba had planned, Y/N left the room a few moments latee and smiled at Boba, hugging him tightly.

"Hey mesh'la," Boba said, taking off his helmet and forcing a smile at his  girlfriend. "You okay?" Y/N asked, arms still around Boba's neck.

"Yeah," Boba said. "I just... I don't deserve you." Y/N scoffed. "And why's that?" she asked.

"I'm not special like the other guys who try to grab your attention. I'm not Force-sensitive, I couldn't even capture Han Solo," Boba sighed.

"I don't care about any of that!" Y/N said. "I'm not looking for somebody with some superhuman gifts or some magical fairytale bliss. I just need someone to talk to, turn to, someone like you."

Y/N pressed a kiss to Boba's lips; the first time she had kissed him there. "Come on," Y/N said, dragging Boba to Slave I.

"Where d'you wanna go? How much you wanna risk?" she asked, sitting down at the controls. 

Boba smiled. "Have I told you how much I love you?" Boba asked. "Probably," Y/N said, starting up the ship. "But you don't tell me enough."

-A/N

This one is kinda short, but I think it's pretty good. I got the ✨inspiration✨ for it in English when we were listening to songs to spot allusions. Love you all!!! ❤️❤️❤️-