He what?! (pt 2)

Jango's POV

You had been really distant for the past week. Jango had left you alone as promised, but he still couldn't help worrying.

You'd become really quiet and reserved, which was to be expected, seeing as you had just lost your friend. 

One night Jango decided to get Boba from Kamino. The longnecks were taking care of him but Jango really missed his son. "I'm going to Kamino for a bit," he called down the hallway, hoping his voice would reach your room, where you had been for the past few hours.

No response.

Jango sighed and left for his ship, glancing back one last time to see if you had left your room before leaving.

Your POV

You sighed and banged your head against your bedpost again, making your head spin a bit. You sighed again and closed your eyes.

Your head really hurt.

"I'm going to Kamino for a bit!" a voice you knew to be Jango's yelled.

You bit the inside of your cheek to stop yourself from responding. You were still mad at him - right?

And of course you were, but your anger had slightly diminished. You heard the door close behind Jango and poked your head out of your room. His ship was taking off.

You realized how dark it was outside.

And how hungry you were.

You left your room and walked to the kitchen, thinking about what might taste good at - you checked the clock - 8:49 pm. F/F sounded good. You quickly made yourself a plate of F/F and we're trying to head back to your room when the door opened again, and this time you could hear two voices instead of one.

Huh.

Strange.

You hesitantly glanced towards the door. Jango and what looked to be a younger version of him walked in the house. You knew the child to be Boba, Jango's son, of whom he spoke quite highly.

Boba flashed you a quick smile and you couldn't help smiling back.

Maybe everything could be alright after all.

-A/N

I promised to post this today so here it is, it's okay. I'm not quite sure if I should do a pt 3 or not where Jango and Y/N make up and stuff. Eh. I'll decide tomorrow because I'm kinda tired right now. Also, 600 VIEWS?!?!?! OH MAH GAWDS THIS IS AWESOME THANK YOU GUYS! Love you all! ♥️♥️♥️-