Greedy

-A/N

So I came up with this while trick or treating and this is probably gonna be poop. But thanks for reading! aLSO I found some fanart so that's nice 😃-

Boba's POV

"What, does the famous bounty hunter Boba Fett have a crush?" Aurra Sing teased as Boba turned to glare at her.

"No I don't," he said, chancing a masked glance at Y/N, who was practicing her shooting. Boba noticed that her position was off, and he wanted to say something about it, but he shut his mouth and said nothing more.

"Someone'sss angry," Bossk hissed. Boba scoffed angrily and stood up, walking quickly to the cockpit.

"Hey Boba," Y/N said as he passed her, and a strong blush covered his face.

"Alright, be that way," she said, slightly annoyed, as she shifted her footing.

"Your position's way off," Boba blurted.

Y/N turned angrily to look at him, but then she shrugged. 

"Yeah, probably is. You gonna do something about it?" Now she was smirking.

"I could if you wanted me to," Boba said.

"Sure," Y/N said, and moved to take a drink from her water bottle.

Boba sighed to himself and climbed up the ladder to the cockpit.

~Time skip brought to you by me questioning my sexuality~

"Hey Boba, look at this!" Aurra called after a few hours.

Boba pressed a few buttons and climbed down.

"What is it?"

Aurra was leaning over her holopad. "See, there's something about you."

Boba peered at the screen.

"Boba Fett isss known as the most ruthless and greedy bounty hunterssss in the galaxy-" Bossk read aloud.

"Ruthless, sure, but greedy?" Boba furrowed his brow. "Nah."

Y/N walked up to the huddle and read it quietly to herself, muttering the words under her breath. She merely let out a laugh before she walked away.

"Okay, you're down bad," Aurra sighed once Y/N was out of earshot, sending Boba an exasperated look.

Boba looked away.

"You don't even have any proof," he said.

Big mistake.

"Yes I do," Aurra said. "I have tons."

Bossk raised his eyebrows.

"For starters, your entire body language changes when you're around her. Second," Aurra sent Boba an unamused look before continuing. "I swear to god, whenever she even-"

"Alright, alright!" Boba snapped. "Fine, I like her."

Aurra smirked; so did Bossk.

Boba sat down again, leaning his head against the chair. Y/N walked past them towards their kitchen, and Bossk chuckled.

"I have a plan," Aurra said.

Boba sighed.

"This isn't going to be good."

~Time skip brought to you by the only-one-bed trope~

"Uh, hey guys?" Y/N said, peeking her head into the main room. "Where's my bed?"

"What do you mean?" Aurra asked.

"I mean that my bed isn't in my room. It's more of a cot, but I still need to sleep somewhere." 

"Well, I guess you'll have to share with someone," Aurra said. "Maybe Boba?"

Boba took his helmet off, shocked. What kind of plan was this? Aurra winked and strode off to her room, while Bossk slipped away to his.

"You can just sleep in my bed if you want," Boba said.

Y/N shrugged.

"It's fine, I don't mind sharing a bed."

She walked over to Boba's room as if it were her own and stepped in the refresher with a pair of clothes.

Boba stepped into his closet to change, and when he stepped out Y/N was seated comfortably on his bed in a set of his blacks.

"Those are my clothes," he pointed out.

"Yeah," Y/N said. "They're comfy."

She laid down on the bed and pulled the covers over herself. Boba cautiously crawled in next to her, and turned so his face was to the wall.

Eventually, he fell asleep.

But a few hours later he woke up again. Boba felt a slight pressure on his back and turned around slowly.

Y/N had her arms wrapped around his torso and her head pressed into his chest. Boba's blacks looked adorably large on her, her hands were almost fully hidden by the sleeves.

Her eyes opened slowly, nearly giving Boba a panic attack. But she didn't move, just closed her eyes again.

"See? You're not greedy. But you'd better teach me how to shoot in the morning."

-A/N

Why is this so confused and all over the place 😭 Might do a part two, let me know if you'd want one. Have a great morning/afternoon/evening/ night! Love you all!!! ❤️❤️❤️-