Preferences!

So, this is my first time doing anything like this and I'm trying my best. Hope you like them, and don't be afraid to tell me what you think!

Nicknames

Jango-
Him: Bluey (for obvious reasons)
You: Cyar'ika (sorry I'm a simp for Mando'a)

Boba-
Him: Bubble Tea or just Tea, even though he absolutely hates it (because why not)
You: Mesh'la (again, I'm a simp for Mando'a)

He yells at you

Jango-
You walked into Jango's room and saw him angrily turning off his holocron, flinging it onto the couch. "Hey Bluey," you singsonged.
He turned to you angrily. "What?" he snapped.
"Oh," you said quietly. "Sorry." Jango sighed.
"No, I'm sorry," he said, walking over to you. "One of my long-time clients said they found someone 'better' and I'm just really pissed."
You sighed as he hugged you. "It's okay," you said. "Good," Jango said, burying his head in your neck.
But how exactly were you going to tell him that his client had hired you?

Boba-
"SHUT UP!" he yelled.
You quickly shut your mouth. You had been eagerly recounting the events of your last mission and I guess you had talked too much.
You pursed your lips and silently took a step back, taking more steps back until you got to your and his room.
You saw Boba reach out a little but ignored it, huffing angrily as you slammed the door.
Boba sighed and blew out an angry puff of air from his mouth. He knew he shouldn't've yelled at you. And yet he did.
Boba quietly opened the door to the room you had been angrily sulking in. "What do you want, Boba?" you asked.
"Aren't you gonna call me Tea?" Boba asked.
"No," you answered simply. "I'm not."
Boba bit his lip and sat down next to you, cautiously putting his arm around your shoulders. You didn't move away but you didn't look at him either.
"I'm sorry," he said. "I know I shouldn't have yelled at you but I just got kinda annoyed."
You scoffed.
The two of you remained like that for the rest of the day; Boba would attempt to talk to you and you would just ignore him.
When you went to bed, Boba laid down next to you and gently reached for your hand.
"I'm sorry," he whispered when you turned around to face him.
"I forgive you," you said. "But only if you let me wear your armor tomorrow."
"I can't let you do that!" Boba objected.
You glared at him and Boba quickly relented.
The next day mainly consisted of Boba chasing you around his ship while you laughed and called him Tea again.

First date

Jango-
You played board games at his place and listened to the rain

Boba-
You hung out at his ship and he took you to see the stars on Naboo

Where he kisses you

Jango-
Usually he kisses your neck or ear; it makes you blush, and he thinks you're cute when you're flustered (yeah I know I've used that before)

Boba-
He'd certainly like to kiss you on the lips all the time, but knows you don't like PDA that much, so he mainly kisses your cheek... when you're in public

How you met

Jango-
You had met on a mission you both had, and decided to form an alliance

Boba-
Your mom and Jango were meeting up to talk bounties and left you and Boba alone

Annoying things he does

Jango-
Sometimes he leaves his armor lying around, and you trip over it a lot

Boba-
When he comes home late. You just can't help worrying

Annoying things you do

Jango-
He absolutely hates it when you call him Bluey, but you call him that anyway :)

Boba-
One of his pet peeves is when your hair gets in your face. Then he can't see your beautiful eyes

What he loves about you

Jango-
He loves everything about you and thinks you're perfect

Boba-
He loves how well you can handle yourself; you don't need anyone to look out for you

Since it's May the 4th I think I'll try something different and do oneshots based on a quote, so you guys can choose which one:

1) You're insane!

2) Why am I in love with you again?

3) Of course. Mistletoe.

4) He what?!

5) I hate you.

6) You've kept it after all these years?

7) It's a trap!

8) That's not gonna work.

9) Wanna bet?

10) What is that?