CHAPTER 13

You know the drill guys, please vote comment and share if you appreciate my work
              KING
"H-Hello Alpha Eric King" she says as she quickly bows her head " w-what happened to my daughter?" Her eyes remain firmly on the ground but she was clearly jittery, as if she wishes to be anywhere else but here. How does she know me? Her scent shows that she is human but she just addressed me by my title.

"Hello Mrs. Winters, have we met before?" She gulped audibly.

" Yes Eric, I knew you since you were born, Lucy and Jacob King were my friends " that got me interested, I thought I know all of my parents friends.

" Oh! That's nice, so you are still friends?" She start to shift on her feet, and get nervous, what's up with her? She put one hand at the back of her neck and left it there, I just remain in place waiting for her to talk. After a while

" Urm... I will come over to the pack house tomorrow when you guys are finished with your classes, it's about time I bring her back" the last part she said so silently that if I wasn't a were I wouldn't have heard. So it's clear something really did happen. " Please tell Jacob and Lucy I will be there tomorrow"

"Okay." I guess I will find out tomorrow but I will keep an eye on her so that she doesn't flee town or anything, I've just found my mate and her mother is not going to take her away from me. " Can I help carry her in?" I ask as I point at my beautiful mate. She dragged her eyes to Kimberly and takes a step forward

" Honey?" She calls softly as she lightly tap her cheeks but Kimberly continue to snore softly, she's so damn cute. " What happened to her?" She asked quietly, her attitude has changed from when she yanked open my car door almost pulling it off.

" She's just tired, she had a long evening, we'll talk about this also tomorrow" I said with finality not giving her room to continue questioning me, she nod and I got out of the driver seat and loop around the car to my mate's side, her mom had already taken several steps back to give me space.

"You have really grown to be a true leader Eric, I am proud of you" she said with a glint of pride in her eyes, I wonder what kind of relationship did we have when I was small, I had to bite my tongue not to ask that. Tomorrow.

I take my mate in my arms and bask in wonderment and contentment, I've never been this close to her, I carry her bridal style and she snuggles into my chest. The tingling sensation was all over and Jake was purring in delight, she is really my destiny, I look over to Mrs Winters and she was giving us an adorable look when she caught my eyes she looks away. She led me to their front porch, open the door and hold it for us,I sidestep her and walk into their cozy house which feels so homely. I wait for directions to her room excitement bubbling in me, I'm about to have a glimpse of more of my mate's life, I will see her room and also her personal space, I'll find out if she is a neat freak or messy, I smile at that.

" Right this way dear" I was disappointed when she led to to the sitting and ask me to put Kimberly on the couch, too bad, next time. Mrs Winters got a soft blanket from over another couch and drape it over Kimberly, " thank you so much for bringing her home, would you like anything to drink?"

"No it's late I should be on my way, sorry for giving you a scare back then it was not my intention to keep her till late" she smiles so bright

" I was just scared that something might have happened to her, it's so unlike her go to stay out this late, in fact she always comes home directly from school since she doesn't have any friends." That made me smile, I know it's unhealthy for a teenager not to have friends but this means she has no boyfriend, or does she? I really hope not but who does she share her problems and happiness with?