OC Info

Heart

Heart

"I won't run away again. This time for sure, I will run forward."

Age: 18(Before Volumes), 19(V1), 20(V2), 21(V3), 22(V4), 23(V5), 24(V6), 25(V7), 26(V8)

Nicknames: Hearty(Ruby), My Special Dolt(Weiss), My Sweet Protector(Blake), Babe(Yang), The 3rd Child, The Berserker(by Ironwood), Beloved(Cinder), Brownie(Emerald), Cutie(Neo), Chocolate(Neon), Little Shrimp(Cardin and Roman), Munchkin(Robyn), Hedgehog(Harriet), Little Man(Elm)

Eye color: Brown(normal), red(The Beast/Awakened)

Found by the orphanage as a baby, Heart was raised there until he ran away when one of the adults tried to kill him. The next day, he was found by Summer and Raven when they were out shopping. At that time, Heart was then brought into the Xiao Long-Rose-Branwen family. There, he would be treated as a son by Summer, Raven and their shared husband Taiyang, a nephew by Qrow, a little brother to Ruby and as a childhood crush by Yang.

During his time in school, Heart would be considered as a "Hedgehog" among his peers and Yang would come to his defense until one day, when a student falsely accused Yang of stealing the class money for a field trip, it was then Heart himself would reveal the truth as he had somehow gained proof by using some clues and his strange ability, which wasn't his true Semblance.

Although it was self defense, Heart had literally bit the hand of student who tried to frame Yang and stab her with a pencil, causing it to bleed due to his teeth being unusually sharp.

While the student's parents protested, the board members and the principal agreed that Heart was only trying to defend Yang and despite what he did earlier was how a dog would bite a person trying to harm its human companion, his tears were proof that he didn't mean to do it and was only trying to protect the Sunny Little Dragon.

In turn, Yang began to love Heart even more. During a trip with Summer to Atlas, Heart would make friends with the people and Faunus of Mantle while also being the attention of Weiss Schnee.

Around that time, people in the kingdom would come to Heart for his excellent cooking and finest desserts, which earned him the title, Little Chef, because he was a child who cooked amazing food.

During the SDC Mine Incident, Heart was viewed as a child hero who saved the lives of the Faunus who were forced to work there while also opening Weiss's eyes to see how even Faunus can be people.

When he was 10, he went with Tai to Menagerie, Heart was welcomed by the residents due to their families who were working in the mines as he had helped saved them from their oppression.