Prelude II: A Wish Upon A Star

«Descent Of The Demon by Kenji Kawai»

Abaddon roared as he and Unit-01 gazed each other with fierce glares while the people watched with various reactions. The giant Demon growled as the two circled each other momentarily before the EVA got into a battle pose as it and Abaddon charged towards each other.

BOOM!

A shockwave was emitted from them as they tried to overpower one another by getting into a grip-lock with their hands and heads butting against each other.

"Ggh....Damn...!" Heart cursed as he could feel the phantom pain from his hands as bubbles emitted from them as a sign of whatever the EVA felt, he could feel it as well. What he wasn't going to expect to feel was....

Vreeeeeee~~!

Abaddon was charging up a blast in his mouth, and as he was doing that, Heart widened his eyes in horror.

"Oh shi—"

BZZZ—BLAAAAAARRRRRRM!

"ARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHH!"

Everyone watched in shock and in fear as the blast sent the EVA flying, crashing through buildings and landing into a train station of sorts. Without any time to think, Yang got out her Scroll to call her fiancée.

"Please pick up...."

Sadly, the call went unanswered as Yang, like any faithful woman who would try to find their loved one, she went out of sight to head for the train station.

"Yang?!" Shang Ke said in confusion as he was wondering where she went.

While Abaddon continued his rampage while military forces tried to put up as much as a fight as they can, Yang was running as she was worried about her boyfriend. Again, she calls, but, no answer came. Yang's worry and fear was increasingly growing, with one resort, she could only do this.

"Heaaaart!"

She called out for his name, but, much to her dismay, not a reply was heard.

'God....please no....!'

Yang then continued her way as she then heads to the train station where it was all dark and damaged while water was coming out slightly.