001

"Jaemin!" The short male told him, making him turn around

"Jaemin!" The short male told him, making him turn around. A smile was plastered on his face as soon as he saw the shorter male. "Renjun, what's up?". He said, oh how head over heals he was for the shorter male, but he would never admit it.

"Would you mind saying a little later please! A new body is coming in. I would, but I have plans and" he looked down. "I'm having problems with my boyfriend" he said. Oh yeah, forgot to mention. The short boy is engaged, engaged to an asshole.

"No problem I got you, but under one condition" he said. "Go on a date with me" he said, making Renjun lift his hand and show him his engagement ring. "Jaemin, you know I can't" he said.

"I know, but please think about it. All Taeho does is give you problems. Just one day, one day and one date. Then you can make a decision" he said. Truly, all he wanted was at least a date with Renjun. At least, before he got married to the asshole.

Renjun nodded, and made his way to Jaemin, getting on his tippy toes, he hugged him. Wrapping his arms around Jaemin's shoulders. Jaemin's hands instantly went to Renjun's small waist, wrapping it around him.

When they finally pulled away from the hug, Renjun gave Jaemin a kiss on the cheek. The boy felt his entire face heat up, the smaller one was so cute.

"Thank you Jaemin! I'll let you know my answer by the weekend! Have a good day" he said, and once again gave Jaemin another kiss before leaving. Jaemin just stood there, melting to the ground. Or at least it's what it felt like.

He sighed, and grabbed the clipboard Renjun left in the room. It had all the details of the incoming body.

"Arriving at 3pm"

Read the paper, Jaemin looked over at the clock. Curious about how much longer he would have to wait.

2:30pm

"Huh, so it's not that long, I guess I can go get the special equipment on" he told himself.

He had to get special equipment on while cleaning bodies because of how dangerous any type of virus could enter his system.

When he finally put everything on, he grabbed the clipboard again, to read more about the patient.

Lee Jeno, 23/ 04/ 00 - 10/ 30/ 22

That made Jaemin's heart drop, this person was the same age as him. He gulped, and kept looking at his information.

Cause of death: Suicide