002

"So if I understand correctly, you didn't kill yourself?" Renjun asked the other male, who seemed to be just as confused as him

"So if I understand correctly, you didn't kill yourself?" Renjun asked the other male, who seemed to be just as confused as him. "N-no I didn't, I'm dead? What happened to me?" He asked, feeling all over his face and body, feeling how cold he was.

"Your medical report says that you committed suicide, there couldn't have been a mistake. Hold on let me see" Jaemin said, and grabbed his stethoscope from the table. He put it over Jeno's chest, there was nothing, no heartbeat, no breathing. Jaemin looked shocked.

"You have no heartbeat, you're not even breathing. I don't know, how can this be? You're dead, but you're alive" Jaemin said. It was so odd, here he was, perfectly fine as if he didn't have a bullet in his head a few hours ago.

"Quickly, hit me" Jeno said, getting closer to Renjun who was just as surprised as both of them. Renjun took his finger and flicked Jeno's forehead, all that happened was that one of his eyes fell out, causing all of them to gasp.

Renjun went for the eye, and put it back in Jeno's eye socket. Jeno was on the verge of crying, but he couldn't. Since he was already dead, he couldn't cry. "So that explains why I'm so....smelly" he said taking another whiff of his own smell.

He complained once again about his smell. "Maybe we should put you in rice, you seem to be broken" Renjun said, taking a big whiff of Jeno's smell, but gagging instantly after.

"Please put me in rice, I heard it fixes broken things" he said, standing up. Jeno was ready to sumerge himself in a bucket of rice.

"Both of you shut up, we are not putting anyone in rice. It fixes electronics thrown in water" Jaemin said rolling his eyes at the other two. "But what if I am a robot, and they put me inside water. The rice bucket is necessary" Jeno said, trying to defend himself.

Man he really wanted to go into that bucket.

"Jeno is right Jaemin, what if he's a robot and was thrown into water. So far that I've seen it wouldn't be the strangest thing ever. To the bucket of rice!" Renjun said, putting his hand up in attempts to lead the others.

"You guys own a bucket of rice?" Jeno asked to what Renjun shook his head. "No, but it doesn't mean we can't make one" he said, and Jeno nodded, following him.

Jaemin stood in front of both of these idiots, stopping them from stepping foot outside. "Jeno, your parents asked for your ashes. What am I gonna do?" He said, holding on the other. However, he quickly let go as the smell of Jeno's rotting corpse I filled his nose.

"Burn rice, and turn that in" he said.

"You really like rice don't you?" Jaemin said, not amused at the joke him and Renjun have created with each other. Jeno nodded, and Renjun smiled "Rice is the best!" He said, and both him and Jeno made excited fists with their hands.