005

"Lee Jeno? From the biggest company of aviation in Korea? THAT Lee Jeno?" Jaemin asked as he leaned into the counter

"Lee Jeno? From the biggest company of aviation in Korea? THAT Lee Jeno?" Jaemin asked as he leaned into the counter. His research had done him very good at finding out who Jeno was. However, it still hasn't done him any good in finding out what happened to him.

Jeno nodded at the statement, picking up the coffee pot and placing some in a cup. He handed the cup to Jaemin and then poured himself one. "I don't like it when people find that out about me, most people used me for my money" he said, taking a sip of his coffee.

Jaemin shook his head at the statement, "Jeno why would me and Renjun use you for your money? You don't have any anymore, you're dead" Jaemin stated, not sparing a glance at Jeno.

The other stood there, stunned by Jaemin's words. He was right, he had no more money, he was dead. Jeno nodded, "So I can no longer buy myself more cats"

"Why would you want more cats?" Jaemin said, accidentally spitting out his coffee all over Jeno. The other just stared at him with a disappointment look. "Because they are adorable, that's why" he said, grabbing a towel to dry himself.

"Aren't you allergic to them?" Jaemin asked. "Did it say that on the internet?" He asked. Jaemin nodded, as he went to do something else.

"Well they are right, but it doesn't stop me from loving them. They are adorable" he said. Jaemin nodded, as he bent down to pet the cat that was now in his work chair, and the other on his work desk.

Jeno could have sworn he saw sparkles in the others eyes. He could have sworn if he was still alive, his heart would have been beating so quickly right now. Jaemin was such a nice person, it made him feel safe.

He placed a hand on his chest, he could have sworn that it was beating. However, the sweet moment was short lived as he repeated in his head 'Jaemin is in love with Renjun, and Renjun is in love with Jaemin' he repeated to himself.

If he wasn't dead, he could surely feel his heart breaking in this moment. The younger in front of him, playing with the cats. He made him feel so loved, and safe.

His chest felt heavy, with feelings he wanted to let out, but he couldn't. "Jeno?" He heard the other call out to him. Jeno looked at the other, his eyes meeting Jaemin's sparkly ones.

He could feel butterflies in his stomach, he wanted to hug him. But instead he swallowed harshly.

"Are you okay?" Jaemin said, leaning closer to Jeno. His hands went up to cup the other cheeks, making Jeno look at him. Thoughts screamed inside his head, he wanted to kiss Jaemin so badly.

"Yeah I'm okay" he said, his hands going forward to also latch on to Jaemin's neck. His eyes stared at the others lips, he slowly leaned in. Thinking he was he only one who wanted it, but Jaemin was also pulling his face closer to his.

Jeno started to move his head to the side, and his eyes began to close. It felt like an eternity, until finally their lips touched. Jaemin instantly wrapping his arms around Jeno's shoulders as the other embraced his back.

Their lips colliding in sync with each other, Jeno could feel almost as if he had been brought back to life. He felt his heart beginning to beat, as he smiled into the kiss.

His hands going up to caress the others hair, tangling themselves in it. Jeno had longed to feel this way, people would constantly use him just for his money, and this was the first time someone genuinely showed him a loving kiss.

It felt, just right.

Jaemin was the first to pull away, he pressed his forehead against Jeno's and looked at his eyes. "You're such a good kisser" he said, teasing the other.

Jeno smiled at him, "you're not so bad yourself Na" he told him. Jaemin chuckled.

They were going to lean in again, until.

"Jaemin? Jeno?"

🪦

'Sir, I have bad news'

'What is it?'

'Somehow, he survived the shot on his head' the person said, trembling in fear.

The man who was sitting on the desk chair, stoood up. Making his way to the other. He tightly gripped his neck.

'I wanted you to kill him, but you can't even do that? So pathetic' he said, throwing him against the wall.

'But sir, we found the person who is taking care of him. He's trying to find out what happened to him'

He said, holding out some files that would most definitely give away Jaemin's position.

The man took the papers in his hands, and scanned it. It was a picture of Jaemin with his job title, age, and how he has been helping Jeno.

He threw the document back on his desk.

'Eliminate him as well'

🪦

"I seriously cannot believe you guys kissed without me" Renjun said, pouting as he gently slammed his coffee cup on the table. "I even wore my favorite lip balm. I thought maybe we would kiss tonight" he said.

Yeah, he was jealous. He wanted to kiss them as well. "Renjun we can still do it" Jaemin said, leaning forward to grab the smaller. Renjun trying his hardest to push him away.

"You fugly bish, don't touch me" he said.

Jeno couldn't help but laugh at the other two, but they were so caught up in their world that they didn't hear the door being knocked. Jeno decided he was going to leave them be, and went to check the door.

He opened it.

"I'm looking for Na Jaemin"

...