004

"Can we adopt a cat? Can we? Can we? Can we?" Renjun told Jaemin as the trio were walking near an animal shelter

"Can we adopt a cat? Can we? Can we? Can we?" Renjun told Jaemin as the trio were walking near an animal shelter. Jaemin shook his head, making both Jeno and Renjun focus on the street and not on the adorable felon fluffy balls that were staring at them through a class window.

But it was too late, both Jeno and Renjun had gone into the shelter and were looking at the kitties. Jaemin sighed as he placed his fingers on his temples. He walked into the shelter to see Jeno holding an orange cat while Renjun cooed at them both.

"Jaemin look, he's so adorable! And Jeno is good with cats, can we take it? Please? Please please?" Renjun begged, shaking Jaemin's arm. Jaemin just looked at them with an amused face.

He really didn't know how to say no to Renjun, especially not when he's being so adorable. "Fine" he let out in defeat. "Can I grab one too? Then we can have two" he said, now giving Jaemin the best puppy eyes he could get.

He sighed once again, nodding. Renjun instantly jumped, and went to look at another cat. Jaemin wanted to cry then and there, his apartment now had two more people and animals. "Hey, we should leave them if you don't want to" Jeno said, placing a hand on Jaemin's shoulder.

"No don't worry about it, we shall take care of them" he said, noticing how the cat in Jeno's arms was rubbing itself all over Jeno. It was so cute, he just wanted to cuddle them both.

Renjun, and the cat of course. He just met Jeno, he cannot be thinking about him that way.

Or can he?

He shrugged it off, looking back at the fluff ball in Jeno's hands. Jeno was a nice person, not only through his emotions, but everything he did was nice. He had a nice temper, and was always down to help people.

'Why did he want to die?' Jaemin couldn't help but ask himself. Someone as funny, and caring as Jeno. He also seemed to miss his cats, he wanted to know the reason behind why he died.

He got out of his train of thoughts as he heard some giggles. It was Renjun and Jeno, Jeno had seemed to whisper something to Renjun making the other laugh.

Jaemin could feel little holes in his heart start opening, all he wanted was one chance with the smaller, but no matter what he would never look at him that way. He shook away the tears that were threatening to fall down his eyes, and headed to the cashier.

He picked up a paper, and wrote down his card information on it. "When those two come up here, use this information. I have to go somewhere" he said, making the cashier nod at his statement.