003

"So the rice bath didn't work" Jeno said, looking disappointed at the others

"So the rice bath didn't work" Jeno said, looking disappointed at the others. "I can't believe you guys actually tried that, how much money did you even spend in the rice Junnie?" Jaemin said, glaring at the other two. They didn't even want to look at him, and just looked away.

"Let's just say around 189,522.75, but let's not talk ab-"

"Oh my lord Baekhyun, I cannot believe you spent so much on rice Junnie!" He said. Renjun turned away from him, and held on to Jeno's arm. "Nono, Nana is being mean to me" he said in a whiny voice towards the black haired male. The other giggled while looking at the shorter male and ruffled his hair.

"I'm a zombie and I will eat his brain" he said, and stood up, mimicking a stereotypical zombie walk and voice. Renjun couldn't help but laugh at the other. "Are neither of you worried? Like at all?" Jaemin asked, pushing Jeno away who was trying to get on top of him and mimic a zombie bite.

Both Jeno and Renjun turned to look at each other, before turning back to Jaemin, "It's kind of cool" they both said in unison. Jaemin kept a frown on his eyebrows as he looked at the floor, almost as if trying to figure something out. Renjun then walked over the Jaemin and hugged him, taking advantage of the situation, and sitting on his lap.

Jaemin's arms instantly and almost instinctively wrapped themselves around the smallest waist. "Jaemin you're worrying too much, maybe having a dead, undead,  friend isn't so bad" he said, moving Jaemin's hair from his forehead.

Jaemin let out a sigh, and gently moved Renjun off of him. "I supposed, but what am I going to turn in? I have your urn here, they expect the ashes soon" he said. Jeno nodded, certainly his brain still worker, he would know what to do. He went towards what seemed to be some drawers, and pulled out what seemed to be flour.

"Put this in there, there is no way they will open it. The lid on urns is pressed on tightly" Jeno said. Jaemin nodded, grabbing a hold of the flour bag Jeno had given him.

He went over to the urn, and put the little flour bag inside the urn. He went over to his other desk, and getting out a pistol like tube of metal glue. He glued the urn together, and placed it in the pick up bin. The front desk person would probably come later to pick it up, and turn it in to his family.

"So what would we do? Yknow since now it's the three of us" Renjun asked Jaemin. "Well I was planning on taking you to the mall, but since now it's the three of us, maybe the movies would be a better fit?" He asked, looking hopefully at both of them.

Both Jeno and Renjun nodded, and smiled at Jaemin. "That sounds like a great idea Jaemin! But what are we going to do about me?" Jeno asked. Renjun grabbed Jeno's arm, and then grabbed Jaemin's arm.

He was now in between them, while holding on to both of them. "We can all go out and have fun, let's go" he said happily skipping away, dragging the other two men along with him.

"Ouh I have a great idea, let's go to the arcade. We can take pictures, and play games" he said, making both of the taller men laugh at his cuteness.

"Let's go" he said, enthusiastically.

🪦

"Jeno I swear, you must've been really funny when you were alive" Jaemin said, going over to the boy who had an ice pack on his face to cover his missing eye. Which Jaemin was taking to him. The doctor made the other bring the ice pack down, and gently inserted the eye back in.

Jeno let out a chuckle, "I didn't have many friends when I was alive, people just wanted my money" he said. Jaemin looked at him with a sad expression. Jeno instantly shook his head and grabbed Jaemin's hand, "Don't worry about it, I had friends too!" He said.

Jaemin nodded, and sat back down. "Okay so I think we learned our lesson, don't play table hockey with Jeno because he gets competitive, and will end up making his eye fall out" Renjun said, looking at whatever was in front of him, traumatized.

"I'm really sorry about that, I don't know how to control it" Jeno said, covering his eye. "Don't worry about it, it's just that" Renjun said, but was instantly cut off by Jaemin speaking.

"It's not everyday that you get to have a dead? undead? Friend" he said happily. Jeno laughed along with them, until realization hit him. "Guys where am I going to stay tonight? My family thinks I'm dead" he said worried.

"You can stay with me and Renjun, I don't think he's going home either tonight" Jaemin said, making Renjun nod. "More like I'm homeless now thanks to that ass" he said, his lips pouting, as he crossed his arms.

"Don't worry Junie, we can all live together, there's no problem in that" Jaemin said happily. "Isn't your apartment small?" Renjun asked him, covering his mouth to let out some giggles.

"Naaah, we will make it work, don't even worry about it" he said. They both laughed, but then realized Jeno was staring off somewhere else. They both looked in the direction of where he was looking, there was an orange chubby cat.

It looked adorable, it made both Jaemin and Renjun coo at the sight. Jeno stood up, and made his way to the cat, the cat looked at him and instantly stretched its neck in order to be petted.

Jeno started petting him, softly, and then carried the cat. The little fluff ball was now purring in Jeno's arms. When he felt satisfied, he let the cat down, and the cat just left, probably finding someone else to pet it.

Jaemin & Renjun made their way to Jeno, and squated next to him. "I used to have cats" he said,  sadly while still looking at the fluff ball.

The other two didn't ask or say anything, they just looked at him. "I'm allergic, but they are so cute. I hope my babies are okay" he said, wanting to cry, but nothing coming out of his eyes.

Jaemin looked at Renjun, and signaled for him to comfort Jeno. Renjun was a great hugger, and a hug from him would certainly make the other feel better. Renjun nodded, and hugged Jeno's neck.

"I'm sure they are fine, you'll get to see them again, me and Jaemin promise it" he said.

"Thank you"

...