IXV

I couldn't believe what was happening. My sister had drugged me while I was going on a date with my fiancé. What's even worse about that is that she then sold me to the evil billionaire, Zihao, the leader of the biggest gang in the country and he owns the biggest company in the world. This betrayal shook me to the core, because I thought that she loved me as much as I loved her. However, this... contract told me otherwise. I felt so broken.

My depression must have come back, because I haven't felt this unmotivated in awhile. All I've done for the past few hours is cry and sleep. I couldn't find the energy to get out of bed to eat, much less take care of myself.
My body was still in pain from what had happened that evening, after I was drugged and sent to a hotel. I couldn't remember anything else because of the drug, but after I woke up I found myself in a strange room with that dreaded man standing in front of me as he waved the contract in the air.

He held it as if it was some sort of trophy, like I was something to be won. He had a large smirk on his face, I never felt so afraid in my life. His presence was commanding and his voice eloquent but none of that mattered, I had to get out of here and get back at my sister but how could I do something like that?

The few glances I got from the window we're enough proof of how large this mansion was, I'd get lost before I even attempted to step out of my room.