1

Everyone thinks they are the lead of every story. Well you are not, don't ever believe that you are. Even if you are you will never know. Let me explain.

Hi my name is Park Y/n Davids. I was born in Cape Town ,South Africa. I was adopted by a Korean couple 5 years ago when I was 11 years old and then lived here. They were tourists so they thought. 'Oh lets adopt a kid here and take her home with us.' Don't get me wrong I love my parents, they are the best but the fact that they sent me to a private school full of Korean and White kids. I have no problem with it just is not my cup of tea. 

Well there are mostly Koreans so, you know what I mean. In school I would be known as the average, foreign girl. My parents are wealthy I just choose not to show off about it, so that it is no big deal for me.

I have one best friend named Lee Sona. She is like the typical female lead role of the story. She has the light eyes, long hair and fair skin. While I have brown eyes, medium length hair and darker skin.

Her family is not that wealthy, She gets bullied in school, She is shy and also really nice. She gets decent grades and people don't know her much but is known enough to get bullied. She is like the person no one cares about if she gets bullied.

I am the one with wealthy parents but acts average, I stick up for Sona, I am in between being and Intro and Extrovert and really mean, I get outstanding grades. People do know me, because why wold the not.