5

I have completely changed my style now. All eyes were on me. I have now stopped looking like a soft nerd and now look very confident and bold. Even if Sona is the lead role I, Park Y/n David's, will make whatever I put my mind into come true. Even though I am just an EXTRA.

Then:

Now:

"Y/n what happens to you?" Sona asked

"Y/n what happens to you?" Sona asked. " Nothing happened to me I am completely fine."

"Oh okay then, Beomgyu and I are dating now." " Okay." "Why are you not surprised?" "Because I already knew that it was going to happen. It was a gut feeling." "Okay then let's go to class."

In class I got the same amount of stares but just sat down. Huening Kai came up to my desk and just ignored Sona. "Hey Y/n, may I ask you something?" "You're already asking me something." " *Laughs* You're really funny, anyway I just wanted to ask you out. So Y/n will you go out with me?"

The class was cheering on and making noise. But Sona just looked at me. This was the perfect chance for me to take my revenge. "Sure why not."

The boys were cheering louder and the girls were were doing the same. At that moment Beomgyu walked in class the everyone went dead silent. Kai just glared at Beomgyu then wrote his number on my note book. He the walked over to his own desk and sat down.

Beomgyu looked really confused but did not say anything. This is going to be fun.