3

1st  Period- Korean

Everyone seemed to be uninterested in this subject since we all could speak Korean. So what was the need for the subject.

2nd Period- Math

Most of the class was half asleep. Miss Lee noticed and started reading everyone's test marks out loud. The teacher was quite harsh to everyone. But I did not have a problem with my marks. "And Choi Beomgyu with the marks on the test with 75/100." The whole class was shocked. Because he always placed 2nd or 3rd in class , but now he was in 4th place. "Choi Beomgyu you seemed to have been distracted in the past few weeks, I know 75% is a good mark but you always did better. I want Y/n to tutor you for a few weeks until our next class test." "Wait me? But why do I have to tutor him Miss." "Yes you, and it's because you have always had the highest marks in the class." "Okay Miss I will do that."

Okay so what I was implying was true. Sona and Beomgyu are the lead roles of the story . Seen that I have to tutor Beomgyu means that he will have to sit with Sona and I. Because Sona is always with me. Meaning that Beomgyu will not focus on the work but on Sona instead. Well I don't care anymore. I had already seen this coming.

The rest of the school day went normally and nothing dramatic happened.