10

I was now on the rooftop thinking about what I had said. Do I really like Kai?

It was now break time and walked in the cafeteria and saw that everyone was sitting there minding their own business, the Kai and I made eye contact. He quickly stood up and came walking towards me. He took my hand gently and we went to the rooftop.

"Y/n umm I want to tell you something." "U-uh yah go ahead." He looked really nervous but he always used to look confident. "Sona confessed that she likes me ." At that moment I felt my heart break. Again she has done this to me but I understand. "Wow that's great for you, you always wanted this." "But I am not sure I want it all anymore." I looked at him confused . "Y/n I like you now I don't like Sona anymore. I am not sure if I liked Sona at all."

He just looked at me straight in the eyes waiting for an answer. I just hugged him, and he hugged me back. "Kai I like you back." "Really ?" "No, I'm just kidding , just said it because I like you." It took him a while to understand what I just said but the hugged me even tighter when he understood.

At that moment I came to know that everyone deserves to be happy weather you are a Main character, villain or JUST AN EXTRA!!!