8

Date night

Kai and I were sitting at the table waiting for Sona and Beomgyu. I then saw them walk in the door. They took a seat from us and started talking.

"So Sona, what do you guys do after school? I mean like getting ice cream or hanging out like Kai and I do." " Ahh we don't go out together much since we are busy with other things." " Oh that's sad well at least you talk at school." They look really awkward after that.

The plan was working. It was to make the feel uncomfortable about their relationship. And for Kai to do the things Sona likes about Beomgyu and I do things Beomgyu likes about Sona. It was working so we'll that they could not hide it. The date was finally over leaving an uncomfortable tension between Beomgyu and Sona.

After that Kai and I went to the skate park watching people doing stunts. "Thank you." ""What for Kai?" " For helping me in trying to break them up." " It's no big deal don't worry." We were silent once again and continued watching when Kai spoke again. "So Y/n, I did not get to ask you what the reason was that you helped me, is it because you like Beomgyu?" "No I don't like Beomgyu and it's because I wanted to get back at Sona for the talent show and everything else. It's also because I have been living under her shadow until now." " Oh, I get it now."

We went to a nearby ice cream stall and continued to talk about other funny moments and things that happened. We were having lots of fin and enjoyed ourselves.