Chapter 6 (Pt. 2)

I've uploaded my works on Dreame and Inkitt Please support me there, because I don't know whether my account will stay on wattpad for long.

Just to be safe, I've created accounts on Inkitt and Dreame and I've an Instagram account too.

username for all is comicsthinker (pm for links)

follow my backup incase something happens to this account comicthinker

includes the new update

Playlist - When You're Gone by Shawn Mendes

Astoria

"Wait," I protested. "I can't drink anymore." I tried to push the shot glass away. I had already burned my throat with a shot of vodka. I couldn't stomach more than one.

It was midnight and I had had my fill of the party. It was wilder than my imagination. It dulled my mood to think even with disguise I couldn't find it in ke to fit in this crowd. They were all very different from me. I was not in the right headspace to mix up with anyone.

Before I could realize what part of this gigantic house I had wandered off, I bumped into a familiar face. Derek Johnson was a senior at school and part of the swim team. To my relief, he thought I was a complete stranger. In fact, I was a stranger to him, because not even my classmates knew me.

He had started off a conversation and led me to the secluded mini bar of the house. In retrospect, he was warm and charming at the beginning, but the more we talked, the more his hands wandered.

I had put on my best clothes, which was a simple dress that sat just a few inches above my knee and had a contrast bow as sleeves. My contacts in place and the blonde wig that I had seen in the pharmacy was neatly clipped on my head so I don't have any accidents.

Derek's fingers touched my arms, then he placed his on my right hip and gave it a light squeeze, tracing his hand on the material of my dress.

I had gently declined him when he first suggested taking a shot, but he was very persistent and had basically shoved the drink down my throat.

"That's it, baby. I'll help you through it."

He stood behind my barstool, essentially trapping me and seizing my chance at escape.

"Please, it's my first time drinking. I can't stomach it."

"Do it for me," he whispered into my ears. His warm breath hit me, making me painfully aware of how worse this situation could possibly become. "The first time is usually unpleasant, but I'll make it good for you."

He nuzzled into my neck and I tried to push him away when he dropped kisses down the length of my throat. Oh, shit.

"Derek, I don't want this."

"You're so hot. I want to eat you for dessert everyday." He held my face in his tight grip and dropped a kiss on my lips. He more like clamped my lips in his mouth, sucking them dry.

I pushed his face away from mine several times, but his lips wouldn't leave mine. I thought he would indeed end up eating me, but a miracle happened. One moment he was there and the next he was gone.

"What the fuck is wrong with you, dude."

I recognized the voice. Oh, shit shit. That was a nightmare disguised in the form of a miracle.

"The girl doesn't want you."

Axel's nonchalant figure had pushed Derek away from me. His back was to me and his front turned to stare down at Derek.