Chapter 15 (Pt.2)

Playlist - Dreams by Fleetwood Mac

Astoria

Heat rushed through my veins even before our mouths met and when they collided, it fused with sizzling magnetic force. We were both insatiable. His urgent kiss deprived me of my oxygen. It's what he loved doing to me.

His fingers flexed around my neck tighter before loosening the hold and finally allowing me to breathe. His devastating mind numbing kiss melted right in his arms.

When he finally released my lips, both of us gasped for air. The rush of oxygen made me dizzy. I slumped in his arms, resting my head on his shoulder. His embrace felt warm and comforting even though we were risking being caught by the passersby.

His hands gripped the back of my thighs, traveling up until he could my buttocks.

"I think we should probably go back to the carnival. The employees can walk on us any moment." I lifted my head up to look at him despite my glazing vision. He had tossed my glasses somewhere before he mounted on me.

He cupped my cheeks, I leaned into his touch. He leaned down to kiss my nose.

"And get me my glasses. I can barely see without them."

"You get lasik done once we graduate. Glasses are a hassle. I want you to be able to see me when I fuck you."

"Aren't you getting ahead of yourself? It's just a two week thing and we are already on the fourth day. You have been fucking me nonstop."

"I know you'll beg to fuck you in future."

"No, I will not," I scoffed. "We will not see each other after graduation anyway."

"What makes you so sure of it?"

"Because you and I don't belong in the same sphere of life. I am an orphan, Axel. I can't be dependent on the money my grandparents left me. I have to work to survive in this world. You and I can never be a future thought."

"Hmm... at least the future Astoria will have some good fucking to look back on. Don't you think so?" I know he had a cheshire smile on his face.

"Think what you want to." I pushed his chest. "Now go get my glasses."

He was such a cocky bastard. I was damn well not going to let him have his way all the time. But then, he could also be the most devastatingly sweetest cat. We came to this carnival which was two towns away from ours. No one knew our identities and we could have all the fun we could possibly want to have.

Axel' dirty mind always had a trick under his sleeves. Somehow he had convinced me too to let him fuck me here. Although I stopped him when we teetered towards the edge of intensity. And I wasn't the one for public sex.

With my glasses on, our hands clasped together, we toured the entire carnival making small pit stops for the stalls that caught our attention. Axel suggested we try the ferris wheel ride, but I was too scared to get on it.

"Quit being a baby. We used to get on ferris wheels all the time as kids." Despite my relentless efforts to protest against the idea, Axel heeded no pay at all and dragged me along with him.

"That was a long time ago. It's not the same anymore. I don't wanna go!"

To my surprise, he let me go.

"Okay, fine." He raised his hands in resignation. "Be a coward, but I am going without you."

"Don't be ridiculous. You, of all people, hate it. You want me with you just so you can torment me."

"Are you implying that I am scared of a mere ferris wheel?" I couldn't help but chuckle at his applaud expression. "Fine. I will go alone. I am afraid of nothing."