Info

(I started this book long before Technoblade passed away. I have decided to continue this book and techno's memory will live on in this book and within all of us. He will not be forgotten...)

Hello! I have wanted to start writing for a while now but I just wasn't sure if I am good so this story will act like a test! I would like to thank untoldwaters she has inspired me to start writing! I would highly recommend following them and reading their story!

This will be a y/n x Technoblade story but please let me know if I have crossed technoblade's or anyone in this story's boundaries as I don't want to offend anyone! From what I've seen techno is ok with fanfics if anyone knows anything else please let me know.

As I said in the description I won't update this regularly because I am very busy with school and I am trying to fix my mental health.

Now for some information on the characters...

Y/n (you)
-Goddess of life
You have the power to create and end life, you have infinite totems of undying (you'll learn more about all your powers as you read the story)
-badass
-really good with swords and bow and arrows

Technoblade
-Blood god
-hates governments
-powerful
-is half piglin
-he can turn into a piglin
-when in his piglin form he is stronger, runs faster, can speak piglin and is bigger in size

Quackity
-your boyfriend (for now...)
-hates techno
-leader of the butcher army
-is the president of l'Manburg
(Just go with it)

This story will not follow the entire lore/storyline of the dream smp but will follow some of the storyline.

If I have any spelling mistakes please let me know I will try to correct what I can!