Chapter 19

[Techno's POV]

The journey to L'Manburg was everything but eventful. We hardly talked. Now that we're here panic started to set in. I drew my sword because we are officially in enemy territory. Anything can happen.

Phil and I walked through L'Manburg hopping to find someone to interrogate. Of course I was hopping to find Tubbo or Quackity but I'll take anyone who will give me an answer at this point.

I recognized something in the distance. I wasn't quite sure what it was until I got closer. It was my execution chamber. They didn't even fucking bother to take it down.

"I'm sorry mate" Phil said quietly from beside me. "It's fine. I just want to find y/n" Eventually, we saw Tubbo exit a building. He didn't seem to see us. "There he is. Take the invisibility potion" I told Phil. He did as asked then we proceeded to follow him. He met up with some other guy. Apparently his names Ranboo? I recognize him as one of the guys who helped kidnap me. Although he seemed the most against it at the time.

The two boys walked around L'Manburg for a while until Ranboo left and went home, presumably. After what felt like forever of following Tubbo we finally had him cornered. Just like magic, our invisibility ran out, blowing our cover. "Wha-" trembled Tubbo. I swiftly grabbed him and shoved him agains the wall. "WHERE'S Y/N!" I exclaimed. "huh?" muttered Tubbo. "YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT!" Tubbo seemed to ponder upon my words. "I honestly don't" Tubbo quivered. I bawled my hand into a fist and let my anger out onto his face. Blood dripped down from his unconscious face.

Phil pulled me away from Tubbo's passed out body. "I miss her too Techno. But hurting Tubbo isn't going to bring her back" Phil explained in a calming voice. I only nodded and continued looking at Tubbo. "Let's bring him somewhere more private" I answered with a quiet "okay". We brought him to an old building we had just found. There was a chair nocked over on the floor in which we tied him up to.

"Phil what if we can't find her? What if Tubbo doesn't tell us where he's keeping her" i questioned Phil. "I honestly don't know. Oh, look he's waking up". Me and Phil both turned to look at the waking teen. "Wha- where am I?" trembled Tubbo. "That's non of your business" Phil responded. "I mean it kinda is. When we kidnapped Techno, we told him where we were taking him" ranted Tubbo. "Yeah but you tried to kill me! And you lied about why you were taking me!" I fumed. "Fair." mumbled Tubbo.

Phil began asking Tubbo where Y/n was. To which he kept telling us he didn't know what we were talking about. "Listen. Y/n wasn't home when we got back. We know you kidnapped her to get back at us!" I explained. Tubbo stared at me with a blank expression. He let out a sigh. "Have you ever thought about the possibility of her running away?"

No! She would never run away from us! Would she? I mean like yeah she was ignoring me. And like yeah she was probably scared of me... wait, did she really run away?

"Techno! She wouldn't have run away! We know this" Phil tried to reassure me which didn't work. At all. "Maybe she did. She was scared of me! She saw me as a monster, a killer!" Everyone's face fell. Phil didn't believe me. But it's true. She ran away because of me. "Welp... sucks to be you I'm afraid" Tubbo spoke. His tone angered me beyond belief. I punched him again until he passed out. I fell to the floor. Tears ran down my face. Phil held me and didn't say anything.

Eventually I think I fell asleep because once I awoke Phil was no longer beside me. Tubbo was still passed out. That means I wasn't asleep for long. Suddenly I hear the door slam open and closed. I turned to face whatever had entered. Y/n? Yes, it was y/n! She was standing in front of me! "FUCK YOU, MONSTER!" She exclaimed. "Y/n... im so sorry!" I tried to no avail. She pulled out a sword. I hadn't recognized it. Her sword was in my bag so this one had to be new. "Y/n... what are you doing" I trembled. She kept her strong posture and her blade pointed directly at me. "I hate you! I will kill you for the lives you have taken" she hissed. Y/n began walking towards me sword in hand. "I'm not going to kill you, y/n!" I warned her. She didn't stop. "please" I begged to no avail. I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. Soon I realized she had stabbed me. I fell to the floor, blood in my hands. "Goodnight" she whispered.

I saw a light start to surround me. Am I dead? "Techno... wake up. We need to go" I heard Phil say. Huh? I'm not dead? Tubbo was still tied up. Phil was standing over me. I'm not covered in blood. "You were sleeping. I let you be, but now we got to go" he explained. Oh. Right.

"What do we do with Tubbo?" Phil question. "We can just leave him here. I'll give him my pocket knife. Once he wakes up we won't be here and he'll figure out a way to get out" Phil didn't seem to question my plan. I placed my knife on his lap and we headed out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heyyyyy yall! Hope you enjoyed the chapter!!!

Queen lizzy died... which is something. It's kinda funny but still really sad.

Have an amazing rest of your day! Go drink water, eat something and take a tiny break from your electronics! I love you all so much! Never forget that. <3

{1000 words}