Chapter 5

By the way this is what your sword looks like I forgot to show what it looked like before. Sorry! Enjoy this chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~As I'm looking down at Quackity's body on the ground I hear claps coming from behind me

As I'm looking down at Quackity's body on the ground I hear claps coming from behind me. When I turn around I see Technoblade clapping at me.

"Good job, I didn't expect you to be able to win against him" Technoblade says impressed
"Well you don't know me very well do you?" I say as I clean some blood from my sword.
"I guess your right I don't" he says smiling a bit

As we are talking I start to feel like my side is wet almost like I'm bleeding. Just then I recall Quackity cut me while we were fighting. I quickly lift up my shirt just enough to be able to see the cut. It's a lot deeper than I thought...

"Oh my god y/n are you ok?!" Techno says running over to me.
"Yeah I'm fine, um- can you turn around?" I say hesitant.
"Uh no your bleeding let me help you" he says
"Uh whatever just promise not to judge me" I say holding out my pinky finger.
"Hah, yeah I promise" Technoblade responds and takes my pinky in his and does the pinky promise. (Idk how to explains it sorry)
"Ok..." I say

I put my hand on my wound and it starts healing. Little sparks can be seen flying around my cut. When I take my hand off there is only a scar left. I look back up to see Techno in shock. Guess he hasn't seen anyone do that before.

"HEH? How- I mean- wha-" Techno starts to say very confused
"BAHAHA" I start laughing so hard.

I always loved seeing peoples reactions to me using my abilities. It really helped me decide if I could trust that person. It serves almost as a test. Either people would say I'm a monster and become scared of me and my abilities or they would be very confused about how I could do that. Either way I was still a bit self conscious about them. I lost a lot of friends and family members because of what abilities I was born with- um- moving on from my past. That's why a lot of people back at l'Manburg didn't know about my 'powers'.

"I was born with some abilities... healing being one of them." I say I bit scared of his reaction.
"Oh cool!" He says genuinely exited

I smile at him and just take this time to admire some of his features. Like how his hair is slightly curly but only because he had it in a braid during the war. Or how his hair shines so perfectly in the sunlight. I also notice a couple tusks poking through from his mouth. His eyes are also a very pretty crimson red colour.

"We probably start going" I hear Techno say snapping me out of my thoughts.
"Right... we don't want to be here when Quackity wakes up" I respond

We get up and he walks to his horse. I didn't exactly have a horse so didn't know what I should do. Was I even going to go with Techno? I didn't even know where he lived. I mean i didn't really have anywhere else to go since I probably won't be welcomed back into l'Manburg anytime soon.

I then see Technobalde extend his hand out to me offering his help to get on his horse. I know I didn't need anyones help and just hopped on the horse by myself.

"C'mon Carl let's try to get home before it gets dark." I hear Techno say to his horse which I guess is named Carl. That I strange name for a horse I think to myself.

This was nice, the feeling of the cool breeze on my face. In the distance I could even see the sunset, it was so pretty.

"We'll have to set up camp here because we won't make it back by tonight" Technoblade let's me know.
"Alright!" I respond to him and hop off of Carl.

It didn't bother me that we have to camp out here tonight. It reminds me of when I had to sleep outside every night before I found L'Manburg...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Helloooooo everyone <3

I had more planned for this chapter but I got lazy and I really wanted to get a chapter out for you guys! Sorry!

I love you all and I hope you have an amazing day or night!

Please remember to take care of yourself. It doesn't have to be anything big you could just take a little break.

Remember to drink some water and eat something <3

You look amazing today by the way 🫶

{750 words}