Chapter 20

[Technoblade's POV]

The walk back to my house gave me some time to think about what Tubbo had said. It's very possible that y/n ran away. Maybe living in the same house as me was too much. After all that I've done, I wouldn't want to live with me either.

Phil tried to tell me everything would be alright but I knew it wouldn't. I miss her. I miss her hair. Her smile. Her perfect face. Her laugh. I miss everything about her.

Eventually I started to feel tired. The obvious solution was to sleep but that isn't always easy for me. When y/n was around I felt safe and I let my guard down allowing myself to sleep. Without her here I don't think I'll be able to sleep. However I began walking to my room. The memories of y/n running around these halls warmed my mind.

As I walked past y/n's room I paused. "Maybe if I slept in her room it would bring me comfort" I thought to myself. I entered her room and laid down. Her bed was as soft as ever. I wrapped myself up in her sheets and imagined she was with me. Somehow that allowed me to sleep.

Once I awoke I found myself in L'Manburg. An eerie mist surrounded the country. As I walked around I saw Quackity. He was carrying something. I ran towards him. There she was y/n! She was laying unconscious in his arms. This upset me greatly. I felt like I couldn't move. I recognize this sensation. The voices are taking over. All I could do is watch as the voices attacked Quackity leaving a bloody mess on the ground. I took y/n into my arms and held her. Slowly she drifted away and I was left alone.

A loud gasp was heard from me along with me sitting up abruptly. I looked around, finding myself in y/n'a old room. I'm determined to find her. The thought of her running away was not an option anymore. He had to have taken her! Damn I hope so.

I exited the room in search of Phil. "There you are" I said. "Quackity. Quackity must have taken Y/n we have to go back to L'Manburg to  find him" I explained while grabbing somethings. "L'Manburg? No, Techno he left and made his own country" Phil told me. "He did what now!? Why didn't you tell me!" I was confused. Not only did he make another country I, the best anarchist around, didn't even know about it. "Oh sorry I thought you knew" Phil sincerely apologize.

Although I was a bit upset at Phil for not telling me but that wasn't the point. "What if Quackity took y/n!" I exclaimed, as if I had solved a case. "Right... didn't we just come to the conclusion that she ran away?" Phil questioned. "Yeah but- fine" I sighed. "Just please. If she isn't there I'll give it up. But we still need to try since there is still hope" I bargained and to my excitement Phil agreed.

I let my father lead the way. Since he apparently knew about this country. While I'm there to find y/n I can investigate. I'll come up with a plan to take the nation down. However that isn't important right now. What is important is finding my friend!

A big sign saying "Las Nevadas" came into sight along with many buildings and houses. As we walked around the well constructed country we decided to search for y/n in every possible spot. We searched towers, clubs, alleys, shops and even some houses. So far still no sign of her. We made our way to the back to the nation. One finale house to search. If I'm being honest I didn't have much hope left. However me and Phil continued our search.

As we entered the house I could clearly tell this place was a mess. "Y/n!" I shouted hoping maybe she could hear me. To my disappointment no one responded.

[Y/n POV]

I heard the floor creak from above me. "Y/n!" I heard someone shout. I looked to Quackity and saw a distressed expression written all over his face. "Hold on Pumpkin. I'll be back in jiffy". This is my chance! If I can figure out a way to escape and make my way to Techno I'll be free! I waited impatiently for Quackity to go upstairs.

Eventually he was far enough away for me to begin my escape. I looked around my cage for anything to help he escape with. All I found was a dirty plate, some pebbles and a couple tiny pieces of wood. All my confidence had started to diminish. A silent tear rolled down my cheek. I placed my ear against the wall in hopes to hear some of their conversation.

Talking had started to begin. I could only hear bits and pieces of what they were saying. "What brings......here, old friend?" asked a voice much like Quackity's. "Where is......we know......have her!" shouted Technoblade. "Woah, woah, woah, what are......about? I haven't seen......" As I listened to their conversation go on I prayed that Techno would come down here and find me. Maybe, just maybe I could finally be free and we could finally be together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know you guys waited forever for this chapter! Ik ik! I'm sorry. I do truly thank you for your patience though. It is really good to not be rushed!

As I have been somewhat talking about, I have another book in the works. It will be fully released after this book is finished. It is another Technoblade x Reader just like this one. It won't be too long. I'm aiming for 10-15 chapters.

I love and appreciate you all very much. Each and every one of you are important to me! Please remember to eat something and drink some water today! Have an amazing rest of your day or sweet dreams :)

{1000 words}