Chapter 17

[Technoblade POV]

"WHERE IS SHE!" I screamed, throwing a vase to the ground. "Son, i don't know..." Phil said with the most empathetic eyes. "THAT'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH! I-i just want her back..." Phil embraced me in a hug. "We will find her, I promise" he whispered in my ear. Slowly he let me go from the hug. "Father- I-I never said sorry... she probably still hates me. I don't want her to die hating me!" I admitted. My father put his hand on my shoulder. "She doesn't hate you, trust me" Of course I trust Phil but that statement just doesn't sound correct. When she lived here we were ignoring each other. I felt horrible for doing so but I didn't want to make her uncomfortable. Last time I spoke to her she called me "blood god"... She isn't wrong. I am the blood god. However hearing it come out of her mouth like that just hurt me.

"I'm sorry Phil..." I said looking down to the broken vase. "Don't worry about it mate. I'll clean it up. I know you want to start planning on how to get y/n back" I gave him a sad smile and left. Slowly I made my way downstairs to my "war-room". That's what
y/n called it...

[MINI TIME SKIP]

"Hey Techno, I'm done cleaning up. Any updates on the plan?" Phil asked while he ascended down the ladder. "Yeah. I think I've got it figured out" I said looking down to my map, laid down on the table. "So, the people who took y/n must have been from L'Manburg since they're the only ones who would want revenge against me" I looked up at Phil for a brief moment. "Makes sense. But why y/n? Wouldn't they want to do something that directly hurts you?" Phil asked, sceptical. "Yes they probably would but I care about y/n more then I do myself" Phil didn't say anything in return. I took that as a sign to continue explaining. "It's simple. We just have to break in, kidnap Tubbo and then interrogate him until he tells us where he's hiding y/n" I look back up to Phil for approval but only received a confused expression on his face. "Yeah... simple..."

I gathered all of my armour and weapons, preparing for battle. "Are you almost ready?" I heard Phill shout from downstairs. "Yeah I'm just gonna grab a couple potions" I simply answered. I walked through my chest room to the chest in which I put all my potions. I grabbed two invisibility, strength and speed potions.

Walking down the hallway, I passed by y/n's room. Peaking into it, I saw her bow and arrow she left on her bed. Her set of netherite was displayed on a armour stand. I remember the day I gave her it. The excitement written on her face made my heart flutter. She left her old set in L'Manburg leaving her armourless. I missed her so much. I was going to get her back today. No matter what.

I grabbed her armour and put it in my inventory. Once I got her back, I would regift them to her. "Let's get y/n back" I said to Phil as I walked out the door.

The journey to L'Manburg was boring. We hardly talked. I guess we were both just anxious to get her back. I tried not thinking about the possibility of us not getting her back. I would never get to tell her that I'm sorry. And I would never be able to tell her how much I love her. I would never be able to be with her- I can't think about that right now! We WILL get her back today!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heyyyy! Okay I'm SO SORRY this took forever to write! And that it's very short! I'll try my best to get the next chapter out soon (ish) and for it to be longer. But no promises!

If you guys care about why it took long for this chapter then just read the paragraph below. If you don't want to you don't have to! It's completely fine and I'll see you in teh next chapter! I've gotta worn you I'll be talking about my mental health and briefly about SH! please don't ready it if those are triggers.

So starting off on a light note. It was my birthday the 21 then shortly after that I went on a trip! I've told you guys about that so it shouldn't come as a surprise. I thought I'd be back to writing afterwards but it didn't. I took a short break since I was exhausted. After that my mental health kinda plummeted. I'd like to think I'm getting better now that I'm writing this chapter but I'm not quite sure. Yesterday (at the time I'm writing this) was my 2 month anniversary of being clean from SH. I want to say thank you, whoever is reading this, thank you! You guys are honestly so sweet and I love reading your comments they are hilarious. This book, although it's tiring, is helping me get up and out of bed. You guys are so supportive and I love you so much. Like I've said before im trying to get better and fix my mental health so just bear with me. I promise you I'll finish this book and more books will come but I just need some time. :)

{750 words}