♪We're fucked | G.W. | R.T.

(A/n)

Requested on Tumblr

_______
_______
_______

"He's not going to know," I mumble against Gerard's lips, but I don't think he processes anything I say, only humming in response and sighing softly once I kiss him again, this time letting my hands slip under his shirt to rub circles into his hips and tummy. A soft hum escapes Gerard's lips as I tug him over me, nudging his legs apart with mine to get between them before he lets his weight down over my hips. His fingers play lightly with the hair on the back of my head before he pulls me impossibly closer to him, nibbling down on my lower lip—fuck.

Just when I'm about to lift Gerard's shirt more, the sound of the door opening has both of us pulling away at the same moment to stare at him right there, lips pressed into a thin line whilst he raises an eyebrow at us.

"What did I tell you about touching each other when I'm not around?" Ray rests his hands on his hips.

My lip comes back into place with a soft sound—since Gerard still had it between his teeth—at the same time the atmosphere grows weirdly thin. The way the disappointment mixed with surprise that once laced Ray's features simply dissipates into something else... We're fucked.

"Now, princess," Ray says softly as he runs his hands up my bare sides, his breath fanning over my shoulder before his lips come in contact with the skin in a warm kiss that sends a shiver running down my spine. "You know why you're being punished, right?"

"I..." I swallow. "Gerard and I were having fun with each other without your permission." My eyes momentarily avert to Gerard, who sits on the armchair in the corner with his face bright red and not with a single restraint but the responsibility of not touching himself while watching us the whole time, otherwise there'll be nothing for him.

"And why did you think this would be a good idea?" Ray's hand is firmly placed on my lower back and even if I know what he wants me to do, being manhandled into the face down ass up–position is a lot better, feeling his fingers dig into the skin to do what he wants. I exhale shakily at how his hand trails up to the back of my neck, holding there for a moment, and wrap my hands lightly around the sheets at the lack of anything better to do with them. "Didn't it cross your mind that I could arrive at any moment? Or that I always know when you've misbehaved, princess?"

Sigh. "We needed it so bad."

"And?"

"I'm really sorry, Ray," I groan softly, pushing my hips back in the useless attempt to relieve the throbbing neediness between my legs, but I'm met with nothing, only a graze of my thighs against his. Fuck. I can almost see what he thinks due to his teasingly disappointed voice, probably going to have a grin on his face as he comments about how it wasn't enough or that I didn't sound convincing enough. "I'm really, really sorry," I sigh, "I really should've asked you for permission first or at least let you know that I needed something."

"Look at you, being so good for me now!" Ray sinks his fingers into the back of my neck lightly, in a soothing motion. "Unfortunately it's not the case from earlier, hm?"

"But I'm good now," I whine, fully aware of how it's the same as nothing for Ray.

"Of course," he scoffs with a chuckle. He takes a hold of my hips, making me gasp with how suddenly and harshly he pulls them up, enough for a soft gasp to come from Gerard as well. As I try to tell Ray to touch me again, he presses me down more against the mattress, moving a little behind me. "Shhh, relax or else I'm stopping now."

A quiet hum escapes my lips at first before I press them shut and just stare at the side of the room, able to see Gerard curled up on the armchair, his thighs pressing against each other lightly, but every moment is slow and small, whilst his hands clutch tightly around the arms of the chair. Fuck, why did I—