♪Thank fuck for thighs | M.W.

(A/n)

Requested on Tumblr

_______________
_______________
_______________

"Mikey, are you even listening?" I raise an eyebrow at him, crossing my arms over my chest. Mikey has been sitting at that couch for the past half an hour, but I doubt anything but my legs has gotten his attention—I mean, I usually don't stand around just with a shirt and underwear on, but it's not like I have anything else to wear while I left my bag in the bus last night and I spilled coffee over the pair of pants I was supposed to be wearing right now.

"Yeah." Mikey hums. His eyes never even move, and the bastard continues sitting there with his arms crossed.

"Then what did I say?" A sigh escapes my lips as I press the button on the coffee machine once the light turns green, quickly starting to fill the hotel's crappy white mug with coffee. The band better start being able to afford better hotels soon.

A sigh comes from Mikey as he shifts on the couch, rolling his head and tilting it from side to side with a light groan. "You want me to buy you that snack that you like, tell Gerard or Matt that the amp with the Courage the Cowardly Dog sticker is like shit, then get you some clothes on the way back."

Multitasking? Well, he's very observant, actually.

"Good boy," I chuckle a little, taking my cup off the holder.

Mikey scoffs, rolling his eyes a little, and soon stands up. He presses a kiss to my cheek before he leaves.

.

Most of the time alone in the hotel room is resumed watching people walking by through the window. Not a lot of people walk around since this stop is really mainly for people who need a pause from the road, so I just try to figure out whatever the fuck is going on in the restaurant across the road even if it just seems to be a big Karen tantrum.

The room's door suddenly opens for Mikey to walk in with a huff, a bag over his shoulder and a plastic one in his hand.

"Thank you..." I trail off seeing him toss the bags at the couch, walking straight to the sink to get himself a glass of water—which is very suspicious, by the way. Okay, then. I walk over to the bags to see he got what I wanted, and I inhale to speak up again just to interrupt myself; Mikey is standing right here next to me when I look over my shoulder. "So, did you talk with Matt or Gerard? Or Brian."

Mikey nods slowly, but it's a little unsettling—he doesn't look at me, he looks somewhere lower.

"And they said...?" I raise an eyebrow, taking a step back as I motion for him to continue, putting the bags aside.

"You know they're sending Ray to go fix a new one." His eyes go lower with the new distance and fuck, won't he leave my legs alone now?

I roll my eyes. If I knew it, I wouldn't have asked, even if this is always the most probable alternative regarding issues like this. "Right. I really hope he does. Anyways, thank you again, Mikey."

"Anytime." Mikey hums, sighing, and I'm about to step away when a couple of arms snaking around my waist holds me in place instead at the same time Mikey's burying his face in the crook of my neck from behind. "Are you going to stop teasing and let me have you already or are you going to continue playing clueless?" His words tickle my neck a little, in a good way. Damn.

"Mikey!" I click my tongue, tapping his arms.

"Answer me." His hips push against mine as his arms tighten around me, effectively locking me against him.

"I'm not teasing," I hiss, "you're the one thirsting in silence!"

"Shut up!" Mikey gives me a squeeze before he lets go, pulling me to face him instead just to press his lips against mine in a firm kiss. Damn. His teeth tug and pull on my lower lip, sometimes sucking a little on it, but it ceases as soon as he pushes me gently, enough for me to take steps back until something grazes the back of my legs, and he pulls away from the kiss, kicking his boots and socks off while I climb on the bed, soon followed by him.