-2-

"CHANII~"

    Yea, so Chanhee did go by Chani, sometimes, but didn't want Rowoon to call him that. Probably because he wasn't close with him or because he was flustered- I mean 'weirded out' by the other.

"Hi hyung."

"Jeez, what has your strings in a knot?"

    The one that just spoke was Inseong, he was the mother of his friend group. Also Inseond was TOTALLY in love with Jaeyoon, but Jaeyoon was too dense to notice.

"You shouldn't be nosy..but what's wrong?"

    That was Dawon, he was like a baby. Tough on the outside but once you get to know him he is as cute  as a puppy. Might have a huge crush on Zuho, but that doesn't matter.

"Ah- nothing, just someone was bothering me."

"Who do I need to beat up?"

That was Zuho, he might sound serious but he's not, he could never hurt a fly. Also he is more of the popular type, he's friends with more than half of the school.

"No one hyung...just some weirdo.."

"Okay then..."

"Zuho was gonna say something but insisted we wait"

"Oh I almost forgot, my friend wanted to eat with me but I was already gonna eat with you-"

"Get to the point."

    Inseong could intimidate any one, so obviously Zuho was a little scared and quickened up.

"Blah blah blah- Well he's coming to eat with us."

    Chanhee could care less about this person, since anyone who was actually friends with Zuho would have to be at least kind. Zuho isn't stupid.

"Look there he is- ROWOON! OVER HERE!"

    Chanhee's head turned to the person Zuho was yelling at, 'It can't be..' He instantly took his words back, they were not always kind. He sat down in a nearby chair and shoved his head into his arms.

"Hello, my name's Rowoon, I'm Zuho's friend"

    He had this smile that could make everyone swoon- except Chanhee. Maybe Chanhee did peek a bit because of the sound of his voice- but he DIDN'T like him.

"Hi Im Inseong"

    Rowoon was surprised as Inseong embraced him, but he wanted to be close to Zuho's friends so he hugged him back. Jaeyoon glared at the sight, he didn't know why but he still did it.

"I'm Jaeyoon"

    He pulled Inseong from Rowoon, and next to him.

"Inseongs best friend."

    Rowoon laughed seeing this Jaeyoon guy get jealous over Inseong. 'He definitely likes him.'

"I'm Dawon, Zuho's boyfriend~"

"Dawo-"

"What did I tell you to call me?"

"Da- 'Baby' that's enough- and we're not dating by the way"

    That instantly made Dawon frown, Zuho noticed and gave him a hug. Only because Dawon is his friend, no other reason.

"Oh that one over there is Chani- he's the youngest here."

"Chani say hi!" Inseong shouted at him. Chanhee slowly raised his head out of his arms. He looked at everyone except a certain male.

"Hi Chani~"

"You know Chani?"

"Yea, me and Chani have our classes together."

    The guys looked at Chanhee to see if he was telling the truth, Chanhee answered by turning red and looking away. The boys looked at each other then smiled.

"Chani~ Do you remember Rowoon?"

"..." Chanhee's response was muffled.

"Speak up"

"I just saw him in class..nothing special..."

"Okay..then Rowoon you can sit next to Chani if you want?"

"Sure."

"What?!"

"Something wrong Chani~?" Dawon always loved to start drama, so why wouldn't he take the chance now.

"No it's just that...isn't he Zuho's friend, he should sit with Zuho."

    Zuho then butted in with, "Sure, but you guys must be close if he can make you red like that." He shot Chani a look, like he knew something they didn't. Zuho was acting like Inseong. Chanhee was flustered- NO! He was angry because of Rowoon's presence. He was now caught up in his mind, thinking about Rowoon, that he didn't realize that the giant had sat down next to him.

"You okay?"

"Huh? Oh- I'm fine."

    They were all too busy listening to Zuho's story about his true love, while Dawon sat in jealousy. Then Chanhee felt a hand on his leg. He looked over to Rowoon smirking. "Chani~," Rowoon was now whispering in Chanhee's ear as if he was telling him a secret. No one could see Rowoon's hand on Chanhee's thigh because they were under the table. His hand slowly traveled higher, now on Chanhee's inner thigh close to one area that Chanhee did not want anyone to touch. ESPECIALLY NOT ROWOON. He quickly grabbed Rowoon's hand to stop it from moving any higher.  That made Rowoon confident in what to do next. By now they were not unnoticed, the rest of the boys stared at them in amusement. That's when Rowoon started to move his hand again and was about to touch there. That's when Chani lost it. Chanhee jumped out of his seat, making Rowoon's hand fall.

"Uhm- Sorry, I'm thirsty."

    Chanhee left in a rush trying to get far away.