-11-

"I'll go." It was Rowoon's friend, the one Taeyang kept taking glances at. Most people there knew him, just not Inseong, Jaeyoon, and Dawon.

"Here Hwi."

"Thanks- Oh, I forgot to tell you my name." He looked over to Taeyang, "My name's Hwiyoung. I know Youngbin, Rowoon, Zuho, and Tae-"

Taeyang butted in, "Nice to meet you Hwiyoung." He flashed a smile so no one would doubt his words, Hwiyoung frowned but quickly smiled and played along.

"Nice to meet you too, Tae."

Everyone didn't suspect anything and just headed right back to the game. After playing for a while someone, Dawon, wanted to create mayhem. It was Youngbin's turn and it landed on Rowoon.

"Truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to-" Dawon leaned in and whispered something to Youngbin.

"Mhm...okay- I dare you to do 7 minutes in heaven with...Chani"

"Huh?!" Chanhee objected to this, why did he have to get punished too, it was Rowoon's dare.

"You heard him-"

"Dawon. Shut up."

"We know you like-"

"Dawon, Chanhee. Stop arguing over a dare." Jaeyoon put his hands between the two boys.

"Come on Chanhee."

"Huh?"

"Let's go, it's only 7 minutes."

Unfortunately, Chanhee's objection didn't do much and Rowoon dragged him along to the room that was right next to the room they were just in. Once they were officially in the room, Dawon and Inseong leaned against the wall, trying to eaves-drop on what the boys were doing in the room.

"You think that's gonna work?"

"Maybe, why?"

"Just that...the door is easier to hear from." Inseong and Dawon looked at each other and nodded. Then they followed Jaeyoon to the door.

"Why aren't you leaving?"

"Because- well I'm allowed to be curious too."

Inside of the room, there was awkward silence. Chanhee was sitting on the bed, while Rowoon was just standing in front of him.

"Can I sit next to you"

"Sure....I guess"

Rowoon was now next to him and Chanhee's heartbeat quickened. He was confused on what to do, he's never done this before.

"What do you want to do?"

"I don't know...we could-"

"How about this?" Rowoon pinned Chanhee on the bed, the look he had while looking into Chanhee's eyes was filled with some sort of feeling, passion maybe. It was a euphoric type of feeling and it made Chanhee internally confused.

"R-Rowoon what are you doing?"

Chanhee knew what the answer was but for some reason he needed to hear it. Instead Rowoon leaned in slowly, Chanhee closed his eyes waiting for the impact. Then he heard that stupid chuckle that made him feel...different. Chanhee pushed the tall boy on his arm and glared at him. Chanhee punched the tall boy on his arm and glared at him.

"Sorry- haha- I couldn't help myself."

Chanhee flipped his head around so Rowoon couldn't see his cherry red face.

"I told you I was sorry~"

Chanhee turned back around and grabbed Rowoon's collar, pulling him in. As soon as their lips touched, Chanhee's heart was off the radar. Rowoon on the other hand, he was stunned. Chanhee then pulled back and looked at everything except Rowoon.

"Sorry, I- I didn't mean to do that- I wasn't think-"

He immediately stopped talking when he felt soft lips kiss him.

"You talk too much." He stared into Chanhee's eyes before saying, "and I wouldn't mind doing it again."

Rowoon was now hovering over Chanhee.

"Guys, it's been 7 minutes."