-8-

Taeyang was done showering and walked to his room. He hoped that this was just a bad dream and he would wake up soon, but he knew it wasn't. Taeyang went into his room and straight to his dresser, he tried not to pay attention to the boy on his bed. Hwiyoung on the other hand snapped out of his thoughts and noticed Taeyang standing across the room. He was only wearing a towel, which was around his waist, and let's say Hwiyoung was staring wayy to hard.

Taeyang put on his shirt but realized that he would have to let go of his towel to put on pants, and he could tell Hwiyoung was watching him. Taeyang turned around and made eye contact with the perpetrator, they held it for a minute till Taeyang looked away, breaking it. Neither of them would talk, it was REALLY awkward. Once Hwiyoung finally looked away Tayang took the chance to put his pants on.

"Where are you gonna sleep?"

"Do you care~?"

"No, but I'll have to give you a blanket if you sleep on the couch."

"Oh- Well I wanna sleep with you."  (Not like that dirty minds)

    Here we go again, Taeyang's heart was beating even faster than before. It was all because of Hwiyoung; his face, his words- just him in general.

"N-No, pick a different spot!"

"But your bed is sooo comfortable~"

"You're not sleeping in my bed."

"Well I'm not moving."

"Hwi. Move."

"Nope."

"Move now."

     Hwiyoung shook his head, he refused to move. Probably because this was the only way to get Taeyang's attention. Taeyag didn't know what to do, he doesn't even know how to feel. He walked over to his bed and tried his best to look intimidating. It wasn't working, Hwiyoung was just staring back at him with a smirk. Hwiyoung pulled Taeyang down and leaned in, their faces weren't touching but if his mom walked in she would definitely misunderstand.

"Hwi- What are you doing?"

"Say my name."

"What do you mean Hwi?"

"Say my name, you know you want to~" Hwiyoung now was up against Taeyang's ear, whispering.

"Say it."

"Hwiyoung."

    Taeyang couldn't believe he gave in to him. He was becoming weak, his heart and his legs. Next you know Taeyang's legs gave up, making him fall down, right onto Hwiyoung. He was on top of Hwiyoung, on his bed. Taeyang made sure that he didn't hit Hwiyoung with his head by pinning his arms on the side of Hwiyoung's head. They both stared, respectfully, at the other. Hwiyoung's eyes dropped to Taeyang's lips, then to his neck. Hwiyoung bit his lip, making sure he didn't do something he would regret later. Taeyang was overwhelmed with feelings. He couldn't deny that Hwiyoung looked good, but he couldn't just forget what happened.
    Still his mind controlled his actions instead of his heart, for now. Taeyang then realized what position they were in, his legs were straddled on top of Hwiyoung's legs and their faces were close, too close. Taeyang gathered his thoughts back together and immediately got off of Hwiyoung. He looked around trying to get rid of the tension they had before, and now awkwardness.

"Ha-Have you decided yet?"

"I thought I already told you." Hwiyoung cocked his head to the side.

"The floor it is."

"Hey!-"

"Here's a blanket and pillow."

    Taeyang pulled Hwiyoung off his bed, still not looking at him. Then he proceeded to throw a random blanket and pillow at Hwiyoung. After that Taeyang jumped in his bed and "fell asleep." Hwiyoung chuckled, he knew that he would have to start over, there was no way he would make the same mistakes again. Now that he is living with him he has all the time he needs to show Taeyang how he feels and that he is truly sorry.