-9-

It's now the next day, Chani didn't know what to do. He didn't want to go to school because of what Rowoon said. Chani didn't text Rowoon, one because he didn't have his number, and two because he was flustered. NOT BECAUSE OF ROWOON- it was because there might be an actual chance between him and Yoona. There still is one problem, just a little- BIG problem. She had a boyfriend. His name was Ben and he was MASSIVE, as in his muscles, pervert. Chani kept thinking about Yoona, and Rowoon, until his mom burst in and yelled at him to get ready for school.

Once Chani got to school he went straight to his locker. He pulled out his notebook and other things needed for class then headed to his homeroom class. On the way there he could feel people staring at him, he didn't care since it was probably something around him instead. After he sat down in his seat he pulled out his phone and turned his camera on to see if he had something on him.

The staring was getting worse and people were starting to whisper, most likely about him. That's when Rowoon walked in, everybody stopped talking about Chanhee and put their focus on the giant that entered. Rowoon shot everyone a smile or a wink, melting their hearts. Then he got to Chanhee, he winked at him while smiling, luckily Chanhee made a disgusted face which surprised Rowoon.

"Where's Yoona?"

"She got sick so she'll be at home for a few days"

"..."

Chanhee stared off into space, while Rowoon was on his phone until the teacher came in. Rowoon didn't bother him as much as he thought he would, all he did was pay attention to the teacher and look handsome, which for some reason made him mad. It was the end of the day, before heading home Chanhee went back to his locker to put some stuff away.

"Want to go out with me?" Chanhee looked over and saw Rowoon leaning on the locker next to his locker.

"Huh?!"

"Go out to eat with me."

"No."

"Fine, but I really want to bring someone with me to the cafe downtown."

"Fantasy Cafe?"

"Yea, why? Have you been there?"

"No, just curious."

"You should come with me."

"No."

"Please~"

"No."

"Bet I could change your mind."

"How-"

Chanhee felt his body being pushed against the wall, it was next to his locker since his locker was on the end. He looked at the arms pushing him against the wall and shifted his gaze to the man in front of him.

"Let go."

"Hmm......no."

"Rowoon."

"Ask nicely then maybe."

"P-..Please let go."

"Sure, but only if you go eat with me."

"Seriously-"

"Yep." Rowoon smiled at him, which subconsciously made Chanhee smile.

"F- Fine I'll go with you. Not because you want me to, but because I want to."

Rowoon let go of Chanhee and made sure he wasn't hurt, before taking his hand and going to his car, bringing Chanhee with.

Once they finally got to Fantasy Cafe, Rowoon took Chanhee to a little table by the windows. Chanhee thought about the last time he was there. Had to have been years ago since he could barely remember. That's not the point though, right now he was hungry.

"What do you want to eat?" Right on time.

"I'll have the strawberry cake-"

They ate in silence and the only time they spoke was when a worker came to give the check, and it was only Rowoon. Time flied fast and for some reason Chanhee didn't want it to end. Rowoon walked Chanhee to his house, turned out that they lived near each other.

"Night, Chani~" Rowoon smiled and started to walk away.

"Wait!" Rowoon turned around, surprised that Chanhee yelled at him.

"You uh- forgot to- umm...give me your number."

"Huh? Oh~ I forgot about that. Give me your phone."

Chanhee complied and took his phone out of his pocket, handing it to Rowoon. Rowoon grabbed it and dialed his number into it, taking longer than he should have. He then pulled Chanhee into a hug and put the phone up to take a picture. Chanhee was flustered, but found it comforting. He sank into the hug, but right when he was comfortable Rowoon pulled away and gave his phone back.

"Don't dream about me, goodnight Chani~" Rowoon winked at him before walking away, again. Chanhee couldn't lie Rowoon did look pretty good outside, and at night. That doesn't mean anything though. Chanhee was worried though because he was already having thoughts about Rowoon, some weren't that wholesome.