-10-

It has been a few weeks and Chanhee has still made no progress with Yoona, Rowoon told him he was still thinking of a plan. Then the perfect chance came up, Zuho was having a party at his house and invited his closest friends, maybe Yoona would be there. There were some people there that Chanhee didn't know, but he still knew that his best friends would be there.

Chanhee rode to the party with Inseong and Jaeyoon, they made him sit in the back because they both wanted to sit in front. Once they got inside the sound of music flooded their ears and Inseong took Jaeyoon to dance, leaving Chanhee alone to wander around by himself. He heard a bunch of voices coming from one room and he peeked inside. People were in a circle spinning a bottle, he guessed they were playing some type of game so he just kept walking around.

Chanhee went to the kitchen to get a drink, he got a non-alcoholic drink, coke, and decided to search for his friends. He walked over to someone who looked really familiar, it was Youngbin.

"Hey! Youngbin~"

"Oh- Chani~ What's up?"

"Nothing, did you come alone?"

"No, I'm here with my friend- he went to get us drinks." Chanhee nodded, then sat on the couch with Youngbin.

"Here's your drink-"

"Taeyang?!"

"Chanhee?! I didn't know you were here!"

"Same! How have you been?"

"Alright, how about you?"

"I've been good-"

"Did y'all forget about me?"

Chanhee was now standing up, and Taeyang was standing in front of him. The two boys looked at each other then at Youngbin and started to laugh. After they talked for a while Chanhee had an idea.

"Anyways, do you guys want to join the others?"

"What do you mean?" Youngbin and Taeyang made a confused face.

"When I was getting a drink earlier I saw people playing a game and just thought about it now."

"Sure, I'm down, Taeyang?"

"Same, where is it?"

Chanhee led them to the room, Zuho had a pretty big house because his parents were all well off, doesn't matter since he's acing his classes and is amazing at basketball. Anyways, they finally made it to the room and Chanhee was surprised to see all of his friends there.

"Did you guys decide to meet without me?"

They all looked at the three boys in the doorway, then Dawon said,"Chanhee- Youngbin! Where have you guys been? And who's your cute friend?"

Dawon winked at Taeyang, but right after got smacked by Zuho, even though they aren't dating. Inseong patted the spot next to him for Youngbin to sit, Chanhee & Taeyang sat next to Youngbin. All of them talked, they all enjoyed Taeyang's presence. Especially Dawon, he occasionally flirted with him. The reason he flirted was because it amused him to make Zuho jealous/mad. All of a sudden the door opened and there stood two boys.

"Can we join you guys?"

"Hey!"

Zuho got up and greeted Rowoon before showing him and his friend where to sit. Taeyang kept stealing glances at Rowoon's friend, it was.......it doesn't matter who.

"Since we have 9 people, I think we should play Spin the Bottle."

"What?!"

Everyone looked towards Zuho, Zuho then realized they misunderstood him and he cleared his throat.

"I mean- Truth or dare but we decided who gets picked with the bottle." They all relaxed and were excited except for Taeyang, for some reason he couldn't calm down. The sitting order was Zuho, Rowoon's friend, Rowoon, Jaeyoon, Inseong, Inseong, Youngbin, Taeyang, Chanhee, and Dawon was next to Zuho. Jaeyoon caught a glimpse of a bottle in the corner and grabbed it, handing it to Zuho.

"Now who wants to spin first?"