sᴛʀᴀᴡʙᴇʀʀʏ ᴄᴀᴋᴇ

·̇·̣̇̇·̣̣̇·̣̇̇·̇⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧pushing the curtain away with their pale hands, and letting a small breath out, was all she needed to have a relaxing morning

pushing the curtain away with their pale hands, and letting a small breath out, was all she needed to have a relaxing morning.

with the light chirps of the bluejays outside, and the calming silence in the room, besides the oven noises, so it was indeed relaxing.

until it wasn't anymore.

"hey hey hey!!!" A voice yelled, breaking the one clear moment of silence for the young girl, who groaned in annoyance.

while the young girl crossed her arms and watched the cheery girl her age, she tried her best not to frown.

"oh come on. don't pout. anyway, i'll take 3 scones, and a slice of strawberry cake." they said, and gave her signature smile to the unamused young girl behind the counter.

"atsuma. the shop isn't even open. and you know that strawberry cakes are in high demand always. i can get you a blueberry cake though. it basically has the same result anyway." she replies, and pointed to the neatly made blueberry cake.

pouting once again, atsuma took a look at the strawberry cake willingly, then turned back to the blueberry cake again.

"but y/n, I wanted a strawberry cake..." she whines, and sighs dramatically.

looking extremely annoyed now, y/n snatched the box that was neatly folded by her other staff and shoved the blueberry cake inside.

"i said to call. me. kurawa. got it? now, take this cake. you know I have school." she says, and closes up the white box, then hands it over to atsuma.

"thanks y/n-chan." atsuma grins, emphasizing her name, and waves her fingers mockingly, exiting the bakery and leaves only the sound of the door jingling behind.

ignoring the sudden appearance of her friend who came usually to get a treat every morning, she turned back to the bakery and grabbed a towel, starting to wipe down the counters and everywhere.

humming a song that was stuck in her head, she grabbed the broom and started to sweep everywhere.

then, seeing her phone that was vibrating on the countertop, she leaned over to grab it, and smiled at the number, before catching herself and then her smile quickly faltered.

"hey osamu. your younger sister was just here. also... can you cover for me? todays a school day for me." kurawa says, and sets the phone down, before turning it on speaker.

continuing to sweep, she listened to her friend as well as her coworker talk. her normal morning routine before the school was going well.

before it was broken.

"it's fine. i'm having suga cover anyway." Kurawa replied to one of the girls who had to go for a family emergency. she looks at the time before muttering a curse under her breath, realizing she was late again.