ʟᴇᴍᴏɴ ᴘɪᴇ

·̇·̣̇̇·̣̣̇·̣̇̇·̇⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧

Flopping down into a chair, Kurawa wiped her forehead with her forearm and closed her eyes for a few seconds.

When she opened them, she was met with a few of her workers faces.

Groaning, Kurawa covered her arm on her eyes and turned over, leaning her head on the white table.

"You know, you may have the life of a grown up, but you are still a kid. You want us to close up?" Osamu says, holding up her bosses keys and the young girl reluctantly agree's.

Grabbing her bag, as well as a few non-quirk infused scones and a coffee, Kurawa was out her bakery door in a few seconds and was already running down the street to her apartment.

Muttering under her breath, unknown to her, she bumped into a guy with blonde hair and bright red wings sticking out of her back.

Trying to brush past him quickly, Kurawa already knew who he was, and desperately tried to ignore the bright man who was waving at her.

"Hey hey! I'm Hawks." The pro hero said, and Kurawa replied with a "kay." Before waking off, hoping that he didn't follow her.

Frowning, Hawks stepped forward and ended up walking besides the irritated young girl, and tried to strike a regular conversation.

"A young kid shouldn't be out alone at night. Where are your parents?" Hawks asked, and looked around for a few seconds, as if people would appear into thin air.

Not sparing a look at the curious man, Kurawa ended up saying, "my dad went to grab milk."

Nodding, he then pressed on about her mom, in which her reply was, "went to join him in getting milk a few years later."

It took a few seconds for Hawks to get the dark joke, in which his first instinct was to comfort the girl. But judging by her attitude, it seemed like she didn't care about them at all.

His face softening slightly, Hawks was about to offer to help the young girl carry the bag, but before Hawks could even open his mouth, the girl punched him in the side hard.

Jumping out of the way quickly, hawks rubbed his ribcage and started to whine, "Why'd you hit me?" and he demonstrated a dramatic teardrop with his finger trailing down his face.

Not feeling slightly bad at all, after a few seconds Kurawa ended up replying, "I know you pity me. I don't want you too. Got that bird brain?" and she clutched the bag even tighter before walking off and leaving the pro-hero standing there.