ᴘᴀɴᴄᴀᴋᴇs

̇·̣̇̇·̣̣̇·̣̇̇·̇⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧

"Yuki, calm down. nothing happened to her." one boy said, as he patted his friends head, trying to assure him.

It was a Thursday morning, and Kurawa had been absent, nothing unusual. But Yuki being the worried boy he is, always worries about her.

Even when first period had ended, he still couldn't stop thinking about her.

her h/c hair, her pretty face, her baking, her harsh personality that was wonderful in Yuki's eyes. Her sometimes niceness, (though that rarely occurred.)

Still, he was hopeful in waiting for the girl to return to the classroom quickly so he could see her again.

Eventually the door opened, and everyone's eyes shot over to the door.

"your late... again." Their teacher said tiredly in annoyance, but everyone knew that no matter how much lateness was not tolerated, their teacher was already used to the lateness for Kurawa.

The h/n girl nodded, and she bowed to make herself look sorry. Another lie that the class knew about.

She was never sorry in fact.

She slipped into her seat, not meeting anyones eye as she pulled out her workbook and a pencil, keeping her eyes trained on the board in front of them.

Yuki knew not to pry. Especially at the girl he really liked, but he couldn't help his curiosity and so he tapped the girl on the shoulder, who hesitantly put down her pencil and stared at him with a look. "Hi Kurawa-san, just wondering. Why were you late?"

She gave him a deadpanned look, knowing that at least half the kids in the class were listening as well.

Truth was, on the first day of school, everyone had introduced themselves to eacother. Telling everyone about their parents, what they do in their free time, and basically everything.

So no one really knew why she was late.
no one really knew why she was so closed off.
and no one certainly knew anything, about the h/c girl's life.

at all.

"It's none of your business." She says harshly, as she picks up her pencil and keeps copying everything that was written on the board in front of her.

Yuki sighed, and scolded himself in his head for asking himself a question like that. After all, he could've caused a drift between the two of them. Or even worse, made her not wanna talk to him ever again since he made the attention go on her. Or even-