ᴄɪɴɴᴀʙᴏɴ

·̇·̣̇̇·̣̣̇·̣̇̇·̇⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧

she spun on her heel and left after that statement, leaving the class and their teacher behind, thinking about just how screwed up her life could get.

her legs were tired from standing, her fist hurt from punching someone, her whole body was done. the only reason she was able to walk home was because she was running on pure hurt and anger.

she scoffed, reaching into her bag to pull out the keys for her house that she just wanted to get inside and be able to curl up inside a blanket.

but no, life had different plans and she yelled loudly after realizing that she had given her keys to that employee that she told to lock up.

she was ready to cry and just sit on her doorstep, but she had decided after 10 minutes of contemplating that she would go and get her keys. then stay inside her house for the rest of her life.

she ran quickly, not caring for the stabbing pain in her legs that were yelling her to stop and take a break.

truth was, she was tired.

tired of how people looked at her in pity.
tired of peoples reactions when they found out her parents were dead.

she was tired of herself.
she was tired of the fact that she couldn't accept other people to help her.

she was tired.

after minutes and more minutes of running she had made it to the store.

only she wasn't even sure if it was hers.

all she saw was red.

flames were engulfing the bakery, red and orange was all she could spot. the fire was blazing throughout the whole bakery and hot flames were simmering throughout it.

people were clamoring from behind and next to her but she wasn't even sure if it was real people or if she was imagining it.

because it was hard to believe.

her whole life and her dreams were crashing down, as orange and yellow flames swallowed it whole and she couldn't help but to think of everything she had done inside there.

she had made her first good cake there.
first used her quirk there.
made her first tea there.
made her first successful tart.
made her first friend there.